JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
Every mud park I've been to ... I rarely (well.. damn near NEVER) see any helmets on SxS .... until you watch these videos, then everyone straps them on so they can crawl 5mph through 4-5 deep of mud and water. Cracks me up.

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Those wheels and tires are huge!

I have always thought spending a weekend in one of those rigs would be so much fun, not enough mud here in AZ to justify a build but still.

Reminds me of being a kid and running our bikes up and down the flooded rain gutters during monsoon season.

marcust90

John Deere Parts Guy
Dec 9, 2014
Pink Hill, NC
Every mud park I've been to ... I rarely (well.. damn near NEVER) see any helmets on SxS .... until you watch these videos, then everyone straps them on so they can crawl 5mph through 4-5 deep of mud and water. Cracks me up.
they must have done it to "look safe" i cant remember the last time i wore a helmet while mudding. it looks bad ass tho Joey D! but did i see that monster get stuck at the end?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Those wheels and tires are huge!

I have always thought spending a weekend in one of those rigs would be so much fun, not enough mud here in AZ to justify a build but still.

Reminds me of being a kid and running our bikes up and down the flooded rain gutters during monsoon season.
I had a smile on my face the entire time.. it was one of the most fun riding experiences I have ever had!

Reactions: marcust90

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
they must have done it to "look safe" i cant remember the last time i wore a helmet while mudding. it looks bad ass tho Joey D! but did i see that monster get stuck at the end?
It is bad ass.. and yeah I stuck it pretty good in a massive hole. I learned there is some technique to mud riding. Its a lot like rock crawling except you can't see whats under the water. Dustin knew exactly where to go every time. I tended to follow but the one time I went my own line I sunk into a nasty mud hole that just swallowed the rear tires. A little winching and I was back on track. It was a lot of fun!

Reactions: marcust90

marcust90

John Deere Parts Guy
Dec 9, 2014
Pink Hill, NC
haha Yea it is that. We always believe in "Pick an' Pray" you pick and line and pray you don't mess up. Im finally getting into more trail riding than mudding but I'll always be a mudder at heart its so much fun! If you're ever in NC go to busco beach and check out the mudding we do. Had Mud Bash there in May and had over 17k riders there it was a blast!!! Bring that monster and lets she what she can do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000