UTVUnderground's 2011 Polaris RZR4 **EXCLUSIVE**

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

2011 RZR4 Review Update

Performed some mods to UTVUG Project RZR4

Pro Armor Doors & Graphics, BEARD Fuel Seats, BEARD 5 Points, Speed Wheel and Shifter, BEARD Canvas Roof, and DWT Diablo Wheels with MOAPA Tires

Well today we went and picked up our second RZR4 from local Polaris dealer North County Yamaha here in San Marcos, CA. First off we want to thank Polaris for offering us another unit for this model year. We had so much fun with the 2010 that when the opportunity came for us to get our hands on a 2011 we jumped in feet first. Polaris asked that we use this machine to its fullest and give them back all the feedback we can and thats exactly what we plan to do.

Also in the plans is some custom modification. While we still have the 2010 we held off knowing the 11 was in route so expect to see a really cool cage, doors, wheels, tires, interior and exterior accesories, and maybe even a suspension upgrade? We plan to dress this amazing machine out to its fullest utilizing all UTVUnderground sponsors products.

If anyone has any questions please let me know and if anyone wants to take a ride in the RZR4 we plan to have it out at just about every event we attend this year.

Last edited:

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
thats the one my wife wants:D
Ditto that. The wifey keep tellin me to boot the rhino and get the 4. But am game! Ill turbo that sucka! :D

Yo Joey hope we can hook-up in a future ride and let me take that bad boy for a spin. We can test it to tha fullest for Polariz together bro! :cool:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Well tommorow is the day that black beauty gets her first makeover....

She goes to BEARD in the morning for a fresh set of the new BEARD FUEL seats, BEARD 5 Points, Bimini Top, Speed Industries Sterring Wheel and Quick Disconnect, and some other goodies. I will try hard to get progress pics but not sure I will be able too...Might not se her again until the Off Road Expo

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Well tommorow is the day that black beauty gets her first makeover....

She goes to BEARD in the morning for a fresh set of the new BEARD FUEL seats, BEARD 5 Points, Bimini Top, Speed Industries Sterring Wheel and Quick Disconnect, and some other goodies. I will try hard to get progress pics but not sure I will be able too...Might not se her again until the Off Road Expo
I think you need the ol camo rhino back with stock tires!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
HAHAHAHAH I still miss that old Rhino Wayne...lol

So the car is up at Beard now, Pro Armor I learned is right around the corner and my boys Fred and Paul are gonna hook the RZR4 up with some of the NEW Pro Armor RZR4 Doors with custom graphics that will include a UTVUnderground Logo.

I cant wait to see this bad boy with the new Beard FUEL seats, Harnesses and Pro Armor Gear!!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

So we just added to our awesome 2011 Polaris RZR4 Robby Gordon Edition. Thank you to Pro Armor for the new Doors & Graphics, BEARD for the new Fuel Seats 5 Point harneses, Speed Industries Steering Wheel and Shift Knob and the BEARD Canvas Roof. Also thank you to DWT for the 14" Diablo Wheels with 26" MOAPA Tires. We will probably be swapping this wheel tire combo out to try aother set up from DWT int he coming weeks.

So far the car is coming along amazing. The new BEARD Fuel seats are super comfy and have removable seat cusions which I love.

Let me know your thoughts!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

So we did a few new things to our RZR4 just before we headed out to Ocotillo Wells for Thanksgiving.

Steven from CBR Performance came down and installed the first component of the Stage 2 Cooling System from CBR, the Oil Cooler and Oil Filter Relocation Kit. The system went together really well along with Steve's help. I will post a full write up and install thread to give you a better idea of how it all went togeather....

The next thing I did was finally get the Baja Designs STEALTH LED bar up and on the RZR4. Magnum Offroad in San Marcos, CA helped me with welding 2 small light bar tabs on to the cage. Being that I have a BEARD Bimini Top I had to punch 2 small holes into the top so that I could bolt the light bar on top of the bimini roof. I think the install came out really clean. The ligthbar itself is amazing. For as small and sleak as it is the thing works really well and produces a ton of light, amazing color, and a smooth beamspread. Like the oil cooler I will do a full thread and review.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000