Veteran's weekend , Los Padres Adopt A Trail clean up

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Jim (rzrcsi) showed us how to put the sign board in and how not to :D and then Chris (slacker ) started to put the directional stickers on which will help people on the trail to know not to go straight off the trail system on to privet property .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL

This is when Slackers head pipe decided to come a part and we turned it around and we towed it a few miles with my RZR but it was getting cold and figured the kids would be warmer in the truck , so we put the foot down and went to the staging area and returned with a heated way back to camp . Slacker put it up on the trailer went to Bakersfield got it fixed and was back just after dinner .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Monday morning we drove over to the gun range and picked up the trash that was collected by the hard working crew ( ''good job'' ) that put the trash in trash bags and we dropped it of at the ranger stations dumpsters .

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
This is when Slackers head pipe decided to come a part and we turned it around and we towed it a few miles with my RZR but it was getting cold and figured the kids would be warmer in the truck , so we put the foot down and went to the staging area and returned with a heated way back to camp . Slacker put it up on the trailer went to Bakersfield got it fixed and was back just after dinner .

Thanks again for the tow back Rich! I was pretty bummed when I broke but that turned to pretty happy when I could see that I was going to be able to be back on the trail that night. A huge thanks to my buddy Mike for providing the welder and beer to make the repair. It also re enforced to me that paying a few extra bucks for parts at the dealer is worth it, a mail order joint does you no good at 3:30 Saturday afternoon when you need parts. I will gladly pay an extra 5 bucks for a belt once a year if they have what I need when I'm in a bind.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000