Veteran's weekend , Los Padres Adopt A Trail clean up

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
We have adopted:

TRAIL 118 , FRAZIER MINE TRAIL, Frazier Park
TRAIL 119 , FRAZIER TIE ROAD, Frazier Park

Next dates for clean up is Veterans day Nov. 10th, 11th, and 12th.
Come out for the day or dry camp all 3 days.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things on the table to be accomplish pending weather and group size .

Brushing some parts of the trail.

Camo. none trail routes .

Planting signs .

Mapping problem spots on the trail .

Trash clean up maybe up at the towers .

Clean and patch water tank for drinking water for animals .

A fun ride day or night ??

Pot luck

and above all be with new and old friends
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HERE ARE SOME GUIDELINES:
1. Anyone doing "trail work" will need to be on current "roster". PM me your full name and phone if you think you will be doing trail work in the future (Anyone under 18 doesn't need to be on roster, but is the responsibility of the adult member)

2. If you are going up or planning a trail work trip, post it up so everyone has a chance to join in if they can. Call Susan ahead of time to see if she has any specific projects needing to be done, and just to let her know you are heading up there.

3. Either give Dave or me your volunteer hours, because we would like to keep track of them , and she needs them for her documentation.

4. Tread lightly, be responsible, be safe and HAVE FUN!!

Donations from , RUGGED RADIO'S - UTV UNDERGROUND

Group list
1. John Berry (always )
2. Dave (Camping)
3. Rich (Camping)
4. Mike (Camping)
5. Slacker (camping)
6. Grumpy (camping
7. Marksbackhoe (Camping)
8. Larry & Sandy (camping)
9. Scott / DUNRAT ( sunday ).
10 Jim (Rzrcsi) ( Camping )
11. Bob ( Camping or day ? )
14.Steve and Mike.

Last edited:

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Thanks Rich!!
You got it .

1. John Berry (always )
2. Dave (Camping)
3. Rich (Camping)
4. Mike (Camping)
5. Slacker (camping)
6. Grumpy (camping
Lets find some time and talk hunting on this trip .

Put us down for camping please Rich. The misses should already be on the roster.
That cool , always nice to have the slacker clan in camp and on the trail .

why isn't my name on automatic sign up.
SORRY ,I'LL HAVE A TALK WITH DAVE HE FORGOT OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT .
:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
SORRY ,I'LL HAVE A TALK WITH DAVE HE FORGOT OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT .

Uh, say what??

marksbackhoe

Aug 21, 2011
Rosamond
Put me and the family down, we're gonna celibrate my little girl's 3rd birthday while out there. I'll need a head count of the little kids that'll be there so I have enough party bag junk things that the women make.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Put me and the family down, we're gonna celibrate my little girl's 3rd birthday while out there. I'll need a head count of the little kids that'll be there so I have enough party bag junk things that the women make.
Birthday party that,s cool . Your on the list first post .

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
Can't commit just yet, We might be heading out to Cal City and let the new XP's stretch their legs.....We will let you know.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Eloquently put my good man. We're bringing 1 that would be interested in said party bag junk that the women make for 3 year olds.

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
I was going to a reunion rally For more public restrooms that weekend ,but I rather go camping with you guys. Put me and Sandy down for the weekend. And Mark , put me down for one of your party bags. I know I'm over 3 years old, but Sandy says my lower body looks like a 3 yr. old. Does that count?

Attachments

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I was going to a reunion rally For more public restrooms that weekend ,but I rather go camping with you guys. Put me and Sandy down for the weekend. And Mark , put me down for one of your party bags. I know I'm over 3 years old, but Sandy says my lower body looks like a 3 yr. old. Does that count?

Hey AAT guys, did we get a proper background check done on Larry?? I can't find his in my file....:eek:

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Did you check with the Japanese Consulate? You might even check with law enforcement, he's surely had a run in with them over his photoshop action at some point!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000