Veteran's weekend , Los Padres Adopt A Trail clean up

Dudeonit

Chino's Finest - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Dec 10, 2010
Chino, CA
Hey Rich. Add me to the list. Linda is out so I need to decide if I am camping or day trip. Signs and stickers look awesome!!!!

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Just my luck, I'm on graveyards again for this weekend.... I remember the last time I tried to do the all day, all night thing up there..... I'm surprised Susan lets us up there :rolleyes: Anyways, I still might push my luck just to be with a great group of people as yourselves.... As it gets closer, I'll let ya know...

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
That's great Bob its been a while and Garrett will hold #12 spot for you

Group list
1. John Berry (always )
2. Dave (Camping)
3. Rich (Camping)
4. Mike (Camping)
5. Slacker (camping)
6. Grumpy (camping
7. Marksbackhoe (Camping)
8. Larry & Sandy (camping)
9. Scott / DUNRAT ( sunday ).
10 Jim (Rzrcsi) ( Camping )
11. Bob ( Camping or day ? )
12. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Mike , I'll call ya tomorrow .

Group list
1. John Berry (always )
2. Dave (Camping)
3. Rich (Camping)
4. Mike (Camping)
5. Slacker (camping)
6. Grumpy (camping
12. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
14.Steve and Mike.

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
One other thing if the staging area is all black top we might have a little of a problem with the camp fire , we used Larry propane fire place up at miller and it was nice but it takes about two 5 gals of propane a night and if we were to use wood we would have to make sure we didn't mess up the new black top.

OK what you guys and gals think ?
That dirt circle in the middle by the driveway (if it's still there) might make a good fire pit...

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
i just bought a "new" fire pit we took out to barstow when Malarie and Angie raced the powder puff....Our fire jay and I built was so hot, it burnt one handle off :eek: but, it is raised off the ground and provides a nice little tub... I'll see if I can't swing it by slackers house before he takes off

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
That dirt circle in the middle by the driveway (if it's still there) might make a good fire pit...
I was thinking of that also , this is the one at the east end kinds of a fire hazard just saying but maybe the best spot if we do some weeding .

i just bought a "new" fire pit we took out to barstow when Malarie and Angie raced the powder puff....Our fire jay and I built was so hot, it burnt one handle off :eek: but, it is raised off the ground and provides a nice little tub... I'll see if I can't swing it by slackers house before he takes off
That would be great if you could get it . Ill bring up one BBQ style can of propane 3 gal's I think .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Sorry I forget who asked me about the shirts and zip up hoodies but I talked to Bill and he has a few left and he'll bring them up on Vet's weekend if any one is interested .

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I confirmed today we will be at the staging area for camping. We just need to stay off the new section.

Last edited:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
OTHER BREAKING NEWS:

Just got off the phone with CanAm/BRP. They are sponsoring our trails in LPNF!!

I want to personally thank CanAm/BRP for their committment to our sport and to helpng keep our trails open!! Also to Grumpysrzr4(Bill) for his contribution to getting the partnership rocking and rolling!!!

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
OTHER BREAKING NEWS:

Just got off the phone with CanAm/BRP. They are sponsoring our trails in LPNF!!

I want to personally thank CanAm/BRP for their committment to our sport and to helpng keep our trails open!! Also to Grumpysrzr4(Bill) for his contribution to getting the partnership rocking and rolling!!!
That's great ! Just so every one know's Dave and Bill have been playing e-mail and phone tag for about the last two months and it payed off ." Good job guys "

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Ok were about a week away and I would think every one is packing up this weekend to get ready . So I'll post up some added items you might want to pack for the trail
Just some ideas to help
First aid kit (in car )
fire extinguisher (in car)
gloves ( I have a couple extras if any one needs them )
safety glasses or eye wear
boots any kind
long pants and long sleeve shirts
Water, sodas and lunches
hand clippers (or what ever you would use at your house)
digging tool (or what ever you would use at your house
We need some trash bags or bags that will hold up on the trip for trash.

We might want ( your choice ) to save the adult drinking for the non trail work we want to send a positive message and all it would take is one pix of one person having that one beer and some one would take it the wrong way and we don't want to get in to that kinda of drama .

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
We might want ( your choice ) to save the adult drinking for the non trail work we want to send a positive message and all it would take is one pix of one person having that one beer and some one would take it the wrong way and we don't want to get in to that kinda of drama .
[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I agree and will, somehow, abstain. It's unfortunate and ridiculous but you're right Rich. I think we could just put the drunks (Dave and Larry) in with a sober driver and make them pick up trash, but the "message" would be wrong. I'll bring a couple bags of concrete if needed for the signs and some trash bags. Maybe Dave and Larry could just put some paper sacks over they're drinks? And it looks like they're wearing their hard hats too.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I just fell outta my chair and crapped myself.....

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Thats to bad Chris,no jello shots for you. Its ok Dave,I sved you a beer.
Well now that you put it that way, I didn't realize you were so well prepared to serve Jello shots......you don't have to pick up trash if your drunk. Dave can do it alone :D:D unless he has, uh, well, Jello Shot holders too. haha

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Group list (AND POTLUCK FOR SATURDAY NIGHT) (SUNDAY NIGHT WE ARE ORDERING PIZZA FROM MIKE'S DOWN THE ROAD)

1. John Berry (always )
2. Dave (Camping Friday-Monday) -Some sort of meat dish
3. Rich (Camping)
4. Mike (Camping)
5. Slacker (camping)
6. Grumpy (camping

14.Steve and Mike. <!-- / message -->