Video clip of Oco night ride 8/21

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Heres a short clip of Steve from Makin' Trax and I running back to camp for a belt during a night ride in Ocotillo this weekend... I know its dark but use your imagination. I squeezed in 67 miles of this and Steve went back out for more to get a little over 100 in. It was a good time but hot and muggy.. remember to bump the res up to 720p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq5m2hK0Wjc]YouTube - Ocotillo SXS Night Ride ... RZR, TERYX, RHINO, COMMANDER, RZR-S[/ame]

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Heres a short clip of Steve from Makin' Trax and I running back to camp for a belt during a night ride in Ocotillo this weekend... I know its dark but use your imagination. I squeezed in 67 miles of this and Steve went back out for more to get a little over 100 in. It was a good time but hot and muggy.. remember to bump the res up to 720p
Hey Jason I tried to use my imagination but I dont think its working! LOL I was gonna join you guy @ the last second BUT its just to damn hot son!! :eek: Sounds like you guys had a good tyme! Maybe next tyme. O yeah how did your new amber light work in the dust??

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Hey Jason I tried to use my imagination but I dont think its working! LOL I was gonna join you guy @ the last second BUT its just to damn hot son!! :eek: Sounds like you guys had a good tyme! Maybe next tyme. O yeah how did your new amber light work in the dust??
There definitely is something to the amber... I ran in the dust with it on only here and there and it would cut a nice path through the dust but it just needed some more punch behind it. I think if I had the 30" amber it would be the ticket for sure. When I would switch back from the amber to my 5000k HIDs it was like a blinding white out. Plus it it looks cool.

johnnycat8

Aug 27, 2010
There definitely is something to the amber... I ran in the dust with it on only here and there and it would cut a nice path through the dust but it just needed some more punch behind it. I think if I had the 30" amber it would be the ticket for sure. When I would switch back from the amber to my 5000k HIDs it was like a blinding white out. Plus it it looks cool.

steve was telling me about the fun time you guys had ...nice video too.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000