Vision x light bars

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Hi guys
I was wondering if any one has used the vision x light bars in the dunes and desert. Looking for feedback on how they performed. Looking to buy a light bar this weekend at the sand show. Thank you

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
I have the 40" Baja Design Onyx and it super bright.

If you are interesting in the Vision X, talk to James at Alternative Off-road at the Sand Show.

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
OK thank you. I think I am going to go to every vendor to see who has the best price on a rigid or Baja designs. I know they are 2 of the best ones out there and I want to do this right the first time

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
I would stick with the Baja Design over the Rigid. Vision X would be my second choice.

Might want to consider doing the headlight conversion from Baja Design and then throw two of the XL80 Squadrons on the A Pillar or a bumper. Just a thought.

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
We think a like. I was also thinking of a 10 light bar in front and than 2 xl squadrons. Just wondering how good that would work for Glamis

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
It should work pretty well. If it does not then go for the 40" light bar and put an amber cover on the bumper light for the dust.

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Trying to look for the best set up for under $1000. So many different ways to go. Thinking of looking for a light bar this year and add if needed over time

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
I had one of the 1st vision X light bars that came out in LED back in the day and it is still on my rhino working up north at the ol cabin as we speak.

I would not shy away from Vision X, as long as they didn't change suppliers or start importing China junk you should be good.

Baja Designs, Vision X, and Rigid i think are all really close in quality kind of a personal preference thing.

KC has some cool modular lighting available now too probably worth a glance if your at the show

Reactions: dunerat

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
I had one of the 1st vision X light bars that came out in LED back in the day and it is still on my rhino working up north at the ol cabin as we speak.

I would not shy away from Vision X, as long as they didn't change suppliers or start importing China junk you should be good.

Baja Designs, Vision X, and Rigid i think are all really close in quality kind of a personal preference thing.

KC has some cool modular lighting available now too probably worth a glance if your at the show
Thank you for the feedback. It really helps with all the choices out there

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000