wanted 1 front fox shock

poflo

Jan 3, 2011
I think if I wait a year ,these shocks are going to be valuable....from all the broken or need of repair parts

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
me too don..i offered to start parting mine out at 160 a shock....thought that was fair. i too am going to keep mine ...never know who will need one in our group. Throw them in the trailer!!!

poflo

Jan 3, 2011
You know,I thought my offer to sell all 4 was fair.....so, they will just set......Like having spare tires

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
well is the 160.00 is the table and dose that for a complet shock and spring ? sorry i don't have extra money laying around to buy 4 Thanks Devin

poflo

Jan 3, 2011
Lets see,you bought a $16000.00 play toy and dont have $400.00 extra for parts that you broke......you have your priority messed up.......sorry,I cant help,I already raised a son with simular thinking

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
Well i would like to return it at some point but hey .... I'll just keep looking ..I i got a call into Fox to repair it but they haven't returned any of my calls . No loss of ride time here.. So you guys comming out for new years Tim ?

Bagman

Jan 4, 2011
Norco, CA
Well i would like to return it at some point but hey .... I'll just keep looking ..I i got a call into Fox to repair it but they haven't returned any of my calls . No loss of ride time here.. So you guys coming out for new years Tim ?
Probably going. Kind of wanted to go to Red Mountain to try out a new weapon but don't think that group is going to pull it together.

Holz rebuilds shocks. They added the 2.0 style compression adjusters to my rear shocks. Unfortunately most places are in business and out to turn a profit so $$$ would be involved.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Lets see,you bought a $16000.00 play toy and dont have $400.00 extra for parts that you broke......you have your priority messed up.......sorry,I cant help,I already raised a son with simular thinking
Dayum Grand Pa - Who crapped in your wheaties? He just wants to buy 1 shock. Simple enough. No need to go passing judgement and making comparisons to your screwed up kid. Whom, according to you, you raised.

Seems to me there's another forum for grumpy a$$ jerks. Oh yes, rzr.forum - Might want to check it out. Sounds like you'd fit right in.

If I had one of these shocks, it would be on it's way to Dev. End of story. I'd rather see it being enjoyed than collecting dust in my shop as a retirement investment.

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
jim you may ne a little off there. Mr poflo is by no means a grumpy ol man. Just says it like it is. I offered this gentleman one of my spares for 160 bux which i thought was pretty fair for a whole shock. And was told no thanks so maybe thats where poflos comment came from. And i give alot of things away for free on many forums but i dont see a need to just give away shocks but hell i guess thats why we are all different

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000