wanted 1 front fox shock

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
jim you may ne a little off there. Mr poflo is by no means a grumpy ol man. Just says it like it is. I offered this gentleman one of my spares for 160 bux which i thought was pretty fair for a whole shock. And was told no thanks so maybe thats where poflos comment came from. And i give alot of things away for free on many forums but i dont see a need to just give away shocks but hell i guess thats why we are all different
It's the comments in the quote I referenced that seemed uncalled for.

Dev posted this in La Familia section of the board where we routinely share stuff to help each other out. I thought both yours and Poflo's offers were more than fair just didn't happen to be what he was looking for and I certainly wouldn't expect either of you to just give away something to someone you don't know.

I hope that if it was one of your close friends / family though, you would have a different perspective. :cool:

HUBB

Mar 14, 2011
GOD ARE U ALL CRY BABYS ????????????? IF U DONT LIKE IT IT WILL BE OK :confused::cool::cool: DA

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Saw this guy at the Occupy LA Rally, didn't know at the time who it was.

Dude that is F-ing classic, + 1 for bagman ,,,,,,,

Devon has pretty thick skin I dont think any of this will be bothering him, I give him props for seeing what will work for him. You never know what will happen, some one could pop up on here and just hand him one or not. Welcome to the forms............................... Peace :rolleyes:

Last edited:

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
It's the comments in the quote I referenced that seemed uncalled for.

Dev posted this in La Familia section of the board where we routinely share stuff to help each other out. I thought both yours and Poflo's offers were more than fair just didn't happen to be what he was looking for and I certainly wouldn't expect either of you to just give away something to someone you don't know.

I hope that if it was one of your close friends / family though, you would have a different perspective. :cool:
I'm with Jim on this one! If ya wanna be an azz hole and flaunt your money and dumb azz opinions then there's another forum that will gladly accept you. That's just not how we roll in The Underground, and certainly not in the LaFamilia group!

Last edited:

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
I'm with Jim on this one! If ya wanna be an azz hole and flaunt you money and dumb azz opinions then there's another forum that will gladly accept you. That's just not how we roll in The Underground, and certainly not in the LaFamilia group!
Yay LaFamilia! If I had the part you needed, it'd be on your way. Hope you get it fixed soon! The dunes probably miss you already. :)

T-wrecks

Apr 7, 2011
Corona CA
Lets see,you bought a $16000.00 play toy and dont have $400.00 extra for parts that you broke......you have your priority messed up.......sorry,I cant help,I already raised a son with simular thinking

Dang guy's; at least I see the humor in it. That sounds like a direct quote from my dad or people I used to race legends cars with.

You gotta pay to play.

That being said if i had the part he needed I would sell it to him at steal or at a minimum help him fix it. $160 for a fox shock is a steal IMO. I've always wanted to learn how to rebuild shocks though.

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
picked up one for 100.00 bucks thanks guys I hope everyone has a great CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR .. Take lots of pic's to share ....

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Dayum Grand Pa - Who crapped in your wheaties? He just wants to buy 1 shock. Simple enough. No need to go passing judgement and making comparisons to your screwed up kid. Whom, according to you, you raised.

Seems to me there's another forum for grumpy a$$ jerks. Oh yes, rzr.forum - Might want to check it out. Sounds like you'd fit right in.

If I had one of these shocks, it would be on it's way to Dev. End of story. I'd rather see it being enjoyed than collecting dust in my shop as a retirement investment.
PoFlo is more than generous.... But both his and Rappys offers were good one....It just sounds like devins budget is shorter than both offers....both offers that were more than fair. I have never had beef with anyone on this board, but if the "La familia" dont want input from outsiders, maybe Joeyd can make the "La Familia" private. My 2 Tokens:D

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
ok guys lets put it to rest now thanks for the offers but like i said i found one and it's all good .THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000