Wassap All??

Headinjury

Warrior Lifestyles Sales - Official UTVUnderground
Hey all, Shawn Zang here. Very cool site Joey!! Some of you may know me from gd.com and my Rv selling days. Well I took a break from the rv industry and was lucky enough to land a very fun job at Pgi Media, The Home of Side X Side Action & Sand Addiction Magazines. I work in sales & marketing here at Pgi Media. I have spoken with higher ups here at UTV Underground, btw I love the name!! We are going to be working together to bring everyone lots and lots UTV stuff, including articles,events, press releases, testing pics etc... Stay tuned for more...

Hope to see you on the trail and in the dunes,

Shawn

aka HI

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
What up HeadInjury!!! Mr OG at GlamisDunes! LOL we are super excited to be working togeather with yourself and PGI!! Welcome to the Underground!!! I know I speak for most all of us when I say that SXS Action is the best SXS magazine out there!!

Headinjury

Warrior Lifestyles Sales - Official UTVUnderground
Wow Shawn is a magazine guy now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see ya here. I was at Glamis all last week having fun:D

Can you believe it??? It's funny Terry, I used to look at these magazine guys having the rockstar life style. HA I just could have never imagined how much work goes into publishing a magazine.

Props to all magazine peeps!! It's a Tough job, but it's fun and someones gotta do it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000