We lost a great member today.. RIP poflo

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Not sure how but just saw that a really cool, knowledgeable and funny man, not to mention a solid member of our site and the community has passed away. Poflo has been around UTVUnderground since the beginning and was extremely close to the Cognito crew. He loved UTV racing and he really loved to bust balls and make you laugh. I didn't know him like Big Jim, Casey, and Justin knew him but what I did know is he was a really cool guy who was very loyal to his friends. He was never afraid to call BS on anyone and he never doubted himself or what he knew to be true. Some of my funniest debate surrounding UTVs were with him and his posts here on the site were always great. I will miss seeing his comments...

RIP Poflo, you will be missed my friend.

Godspeed.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I honnestly dont even know what to say, Po traveled south to have a full hip replacement done yesterday. Knowing po he researched it and seeked out the best. Well as the story goeshis hip replacement was a success but in recovery he expired from a heart attach.

This man meant a lot to me. He was a great mentor, friend, comedian, and father figure. If you needed help he was there. He always had a serious story that ended with some kind of joke. He was always the first to call and ask for the race report. He was a one of a kind that will be missed dearly.

RIP Po, i will miss you.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I honnestly dont even know what to say, Po traveled south to have a full hip replacement done yesterday. Knowing po he researched it and seeked out the best. Well as the story goeshis hip replacement was a success but in recovery he expired from a heart attach.

This man meant a lot to me. He was a great mentor, friend, comedian, and father figure. If you needed help he was there. He always had a serious story that ended with some kind of joke. He was always the first to call and ask for the race report. He was a one of a kind that will be missed dearly.

RIP Po, i will miss you.

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
WOW! I'm shocked! I never met Don face to face, but he was extremely helpful answering my motor questions and his knowledge was second to none...RIP and my thoughts are with his family.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends! R.I.P. Poflo.

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
RIP I never had the pleasure of meeting him but always enjoyed reading his posts.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
Sad News For Sure .. Loved Taking with him .. Id be willing to bet he is sitting at Heavens Gate and God is telling him you cant bring that UTv in here its Faster then Mine ..GodSpeed Old Man

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I just found out about this. This really SADDENS me! Don was the nicest, knowledgeable, friendly, fun and any other intelligent form of compliment you could give to someone. Jim I know you guys were great friends, I feel for you buddy !!!

God Speed to another great person we have lost. Wow I dont know what else to say right now either.

Goodbye Don From Waytay!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000