Welcome DWT Racing!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Photo Curtesy of JSDPhoto.com

UTVUnderground.com would like to take a minute to welcome DWT Racing a.k.a Douglas Wheel to the site as the newest site Wheel Sponsor.

DWT Racing Official Site

DWT Racing has been around a long time and is known for their strong and light weight wheels. Recently DWT began producing sand tires which they call the DOONZ and let me tell you these sand tires DO WORK! They look awesome and they perform even better. The DOOZ are 25.5" Tall x 10" wide for the fronts and 13" wide for the rears. As big as they are they are surprisingly light weight. The rears utilize an 8 paddle design but the paddles are not super huge so you are still able to get a good amount of wheel spin and the tires actually slide really well!

DWT Racing Official Site | Side-By-Side | sand tires

As you can see in the picture above on my car the DOONZ are wrapped around a set of 12", standard off set, and blacked out DWT Diablo Bead Locks. These rims are not only light but they are strong and stylish.

DWT Racing Official Site | ATV | LiteCast

I highly reccomend that if you are in need of a new set of wheels and sand tires you are not going ot find a better combo at a better price. You can purchase your DWT Racing products direct from Black Rhino Performance (Black Rhino Performance - Black Rhino Performance) and when you do dont forget to mention UTVUnderground.com!!!

DWT Racing Official Site

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Welcome DWT Racing!! They Manufacture some of the most light-weight & stylish looking wheels out in the market! I am lookin into purchasing some new wheels myself but I am a lil bummed-out the two models I like are discontinued: Rockstar PB and Spyder PB. :(

spody3

Wine Spody Odey - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Washington
welcome DWT racing.. why to get another bad ass sponser Joey... thanks for passing it on...

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Im lovein my reds with my new Doonz they hooked up great out at Gordons over the turkeyday week :D

Wecome!

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Welcome DWt and Scott, have known these guys for about 15 years from back in my go-kart days, they are a great company and great peeps, and they are local. My new DIABLOS are bad a$$$$$$:D

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Welcome DWT, I have two sets of my own DWT wheels for my rhino, full set on my two buggies and raced with DWT wheels all season in LOORRS, not one issue with the spyder beadlocks. Thanks for a great wheel. :D

Rog

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Thank you DWT Racing...
I just ordered a set of DIABLO beadlock Rims from DWT Racing....

I will be mounting a set of PITBULL Rocker XOR 8ply 25.5 TIRES!!!!

Thanks Guys!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000