All UTV's Welcome Muzzys Performance Products

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
UTVUnderground.com is pleased to announce the newest sponsor in the Underground, Muzzys Performance Products!! Muzzys will be sponsoring the NEW UTV Intakes & Exhaust section.

Muzzys Performance Products is known in the UTV industry for their high quality and power gaining exhaust systems for the Kawasaki Teryx, Polaris RZR, and Yamaha Rhino.

Not to be labeled just an exhaust company Muzzys also supplies performance products for your UTV, Street Bike, Quads, and Cruisers!!

You can check Muzzys out on the web at www.Muzzys.com and you can contact them by phone or email at (541) 385-0706 - [email protected].

Read a Muzzys Review here at UTVGuide.net
http://www.utvguide.net/teryx_muzzys_exhaust.htm

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
Any input on the muzzys on a rhino???????????????????? 660 se rhino???????

El Heffe

Jan 28, 2009
Does the rhino muzzy have a good power gain like it does on the teryx? Or is it just another dual set up?

RhinoMaster

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor - Black Rhino Perf
We just got a Rhino 700 into our shop with Muzzy's and it sounded great! We've got them on our shop Teryx, so we were already impresed. Great tone, but not all that loud. They claim they've got a packing solution that never needs repacking 'under normal conditions'. So we'll be checking on that. But I'm really impressed with the quality of the Muzzy's. And they look great!

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I dont know how they sounded on a rhino but I am going to find out!!!! Waynes car looked great........before the race!! LOL Did you clean that sucker yet Waytay?
Yes it was washed that night, butt not detailed!! I love to play with my Muzzy's!!!!! They sound great too!!

Ironman

Sep 11, 2010
I'd like to say thank you to Muzzy's. I bought there LT Muffler Kit and the springs were missing, without any hesitation they shipped the springs, they also said they were sorry for any inconvience the missing springs caused.

Great Customer Service.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000