Welcome Pit Bull Tires!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Please take a minute to welcome the newest sponsor to UTVUnderground.com PIT BULL TIRES!

I first met Mike (aka THEPITBULL here on UTVUG) at this years Off Road Expo. He was passing out these Pit Bull Tires candy bars and No F**KTard Stickers! He had me laughing within seconds. The rest of the show he had a huge crowd around him buying tires and anything else he had for sale! LOL We parted ways after the show with him leaving UTVUnderground a set of the brand new Pit Bull Growler XOR's. Then came the news that Pit Bull Tires was putting up $5K to the King Of The Hammers UTV Race, right there I knew we needed Pit Bull as a part of UTVUnderground.com.

:: PIT BULL TIRES :: ROCKER® ATV/UTV - XOR TM

In the short ammount of time UTVUnderground has been up and live we have already put together one of the fiercest sponsor lists any UTV forum has seen. One thing remains consistant between them all and that is all of them support the UTV industry by developing specific products and offering support to the customers and enthusiats. Pit Bull Tires is no different and for that reason it was only natural to get Pit Bull Tires on board with the Underground, to help members with their tire needs!

So with that being said, WELCOME PIT BULL TIRES! We are pleased to have you on board and we are thrilled to see and learn more about the company and the products!!!!

Stay tuned for the Growler XOR product review.

:: PIT BULL TIRES :: ROCKER® ATV/UTV - XOR TM

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000