Welcome Team Associated To UTVUnderground.com....

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Team Associated The Official R/C Car of UTVUnderground.com

December 11, 2010 - UTVUnderground.com is proud to announce a new partnership with Team Associated. The RC10.com Team has joined as the official R/C Sponsor of UTVUnderground and is acting as the title sponsor of the R/C Underground forum on the site. We are ecstatic about this partnership as this helps bring togeather 2 industries that go hand in hand. I rarely go to any off road event where you dont see R/C cars & trucks being played with by both kids and adults alike.

When asked about the partership Team Associated had this to say: "Everyone at Team Associated/RC10.com is honored to become the official R/C car of UTVUnderground.com. Our goal has always been to join forces with premium off road racing media partners that share our uncompromising commitment to the highest level of excellence. With this partnership we look forward to increasing the brand awareness of Team Associated products within the vast group of off road racing fans. After all, we are passionate racing fans ourselves, and working with UTVUnderground is a natural fit."

So please take a minute and welcome Team Associated to the UTVUnderground family!!!

About Team Associated-
Founded in 1964, Team Associated/RC 10.com is a premier manufacturer of competition R/C cars. They design and manufacture vehicles that define performance in each class they compete. Their reputation and heritage has been built on R/C car racing with a record that speaks for itself, which includes 23 world championships, hundreds of national championships, and several world speed records. Racing and winning at the highest level of competition is Team Associated/RC 10.com's primary form of marketing, and further helps them develop products for world class drivers and enthusiasts of all skill levels.

Team Associated - Champions By Design - Nitro and Electric RC Cars
Team Associated - Champions By Design - Nitro and Electric RC Cars

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
I raced R/C cars for many years, Great to see Team Associated getting so involved in the offroad racing scene. Love seeing the displays at the LOORS events.

Reactions: 1 person

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
These are the best bang for the buck in the R/C industry and a sweet product!
I have some gas powered cars and a truck FOR SALE!!! I want to buy a T4 from TEAM ASSOCIATED ,ASAP!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2010
Kihei Town, HI
Dude, Team Associated rocks! I remember I had an rc-10 when I was in 5th grade. We used to race at Outlaw Speedway over in Highland. I had the graphite chasis, Novac electonic speed control, MIP transmission, Andy's A-arms, Deans power connectors, and a Dynamite motor. Good times!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000