Welcome to La Familia

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I want to be the first to welcome La Familia as an official social group of UTVUnderground. These members have been friends and riding partners for a long time so I felt it fitting to develop a social group forum to allow La Familia to discuss their events, rides, and whatever it is La Familia likes to discuss.

Feel free to join in the fun and thank you to La Familia for being a part of UTVUnderground.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
THANK YOU JOEY FOR WELCOMING LA FAMILIA & SETTING UP A SPECIAL SECTION FOR US. OUR LITTLE GROUP STARTED ON ANOTHER SITE & HAVE GROWN VERY CLOSE IN THE LAST FEW YEARS. WE FEEL LIKE WERE NOT APPRECIATED OVER THERE & ARE VERY GLAD JOEY IS ALLOWING US TO MEET HERE. WE GO ON RIDES A LOT & A LOT OF DIFFERENT PLACES. WE ARE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ROBERT ROSA MEMORIAL RIDES HONORING THE SLAYED BORDER PATROL OFFICER. LOTS OF REALLY GOOD FRIENDS WHO WILL SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT INTIMIDATING YOU. THANKS FOR THE WELCOME JOEY.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Welcome to 'La Familia'. I look forward to reading your stories and seeing the photos. When is your 1st official ride?

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Thanks Joey for allow us to join the UTV under ground pack. Also thanks to the rest of the members on the site for allowing us to come into your Home and make it ours as well. Look forword to meeting you guys on the trails.

Craig.

Pro Armor

SxS/UTV & ATV Accessories - UTVUnderground Sponsor
Mar 11, 2009
Inland Empire
www.proarmor.com
I will take a look, I saw Rubicon and my first thought was Utility Quads...brain fart on my part considering this is a SxS site.

I will take a look at the location and date and see if we can't make it.

ATCKID

3 Wheel Motion - UTVUnderground La Familia
Oct 14, 2010
good morning UTV this is atckid just want to say thank you for having us her

Fatchance37

Oct 16, 2010
Fatchance jumping over to the site. Just saw your announcement for the 'Lil Rubicon ride PB. San Diego group you guys took out last year are looking to make it happen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000