Welcome To Walker Evans Racing

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Walker Evans Racing is HERE!

Well UTVUnderground members we have added another stellar sponsor to the list of already awesome sponsors on UTVUnderground.com. Please welcome Walker Evans Racing to the fold here at UTVUnderground.com!!!!

Walker Evans the man is a legend in off road racing. Walker pioneered many of the innovations that are used to this day in off road. Known for his tenacious driving style and his will to win Walker Evans carried that mentaility over to his products developed for the hard core off road enthusiast. Along with Randy Anderson (RJ Anderson's father) they have built Walker Evans Racing into one of the top shock, wheel, and off road parts companies in the industry.

When it comes to UTV's Walker Evans Racing is knows for their shocks and their race winning Polaris RZR piloted by UTVUnderground's own RJ Anderson!! We are pleased to announce this partnership and we look forward to the support and product offerings that will be shown to the UTVUnderground members. Please take a minute and welcome this amazing company to the team. This is an unprecendented sponsorship in the UTV forum world. To bring a company of this stature directly to you guys is something no other forum based UTV site has done!!!

WELCOME WALKER EVANS RACING!!!!!

Walker Evans Racing

The NEW Walker Evans 14" UTV Wheel. It can be a street wheel with a faux bead lock or a pure off road vehicle with a true bead lock. Sure to be a hit!!!

Scott@XMF

XMF Pit Slave - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 23, 2009
Phx
Welcome WER great to have you aboard great products and Randy really supports UTV racing. Don't forget XMF is a dealer of their full product line as well as an authorized service and repair center.

drewallen42

Jan 30, 2009
For those thinking about LT I have to say WER and XMF are both amazing companies. I had issues with my 4 seater and they dialed it in for me. Great customer service and amazing suspension. Nothing like speeding through the whoops!!!

jmszire72

Sep 24, 2009
San Marcos, Ca
Cool to have WER as a sponsor. The company I work for did a lot of business with RJ's grandfather and now his uncle Rod. The Anderson's are top notch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000