Welcome WELLER RACING!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

WellerRacing.com

Well folks its official, Weller Racing is the official Motor Sponsor for UTVUnderground.com

Weller is amongst the elite in UTV motor builders and you can almost always see Weller motors at any UTV race and almost always on the podium! They build powerful, reliable motors and supply some of the best tuning and customer support around.

Beyond the fact that they build these amazing motors they are also amazing people. Hanging out with Weller is always a good time and you will be hard pressed to find a better or nicer team. We are thrilled to be able to follow and watch Weller this season and cant wait to be apart of their 2010 season witht he new SR1 class that they have put together!

Weller had already won me over before the Halloween weekend but they solidfied themselves as an above and beyond company when I called them from Glamis on Thursday afternoon explaining that I had just blew up my 660 motor in my Rhino. I asked jason if he had a motor available which he did not at the time. Instead of telling me sorry he pulled a motor out he had been sitting on for his own build and assembled an amazing 720cc Stroker motor and had it to me by early Saturday morning. By Saturday evening I was up and running again and enjoying the rest of our trip. Without Weller it would not have happened!

So when considering building that UTV motor consider Weller Racing, Jason, Jeff, Corry, and the rest of the team are top notch and will always stand behind their work and ensure you have nothing but the best they can build!

WellerRacing.com

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Awesome!

Weller is definitely stepping up the game in the UTV world.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Wow, you don't hear of customer service like that anymore. Nice work W.R.!

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Weclome Weller Racing. You guys got some kick@$$ motorz! Love the videoz on your website website!! :D

Weller Racing

I Make Things Go Fast - Official UTVUnderground Sp
Aug 21, 2009
Chandler, AZ
www.wellerracing.com
Thanks Joey and everyone - it's great to be an official part of such a great website/forum! Thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past, and we look forward to meeting new enthusiasts in the coming year!

hp771

UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 13, 2009
Arizona
I would definitely agree with Joey. These guys are always willing and ready to help anybody out. I am a bit prejudice since I race with them and they got me started in this great sport. I am sure I owe Jason and Jeff an arm and a leg and try to make up for it every Friday when I go assist in being a wrench getter. They really are the best.

motogary2

The Blue Bomber - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 14, 2009
riverside ca
I would definitely agree with Joey. These guys are always willing and ready to help anybody out. I am a bit prejudice since I race with them and they got me started in this great sport. I am sure I owe Jason and Jeff an arm and a leg and try to make up for it every Friday when I go assist in being a wrench getter. They really are the best.
i use weller racing for my motor needs because they are always at the races and jason allways helps me the nicest guy you could meat thanks weller they are doing my sr1 motor for me now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000