Welcome ZTFab AKA Zero Tolerance Fabrication

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
We have a new fabricating sponsor on the site! Please welcome current UTVUnderground member ZTFab (Paul Brinegar) of Zero Tolerance Fabrication out of Upland, CA. As I am sure you have all seen through threads on UTVUnderground Paul is one of the most talented Aluminum Fabricators I have ever seen and his welding skills are insane.

Paul has been in the off road industry for many, many years. Some of his most recent projects are Al's Polaris RZR s' that he did full chassis and aluminum fabrication on with one of them winning UTV Of The Month in June on UTVGuide.Net. He also performed the aluminum dash and console on my car, and just wrapped up the dash and console on UTVUnderground member cls 78 (Mike Valentine's) R1 Race Rhino.

ZTFab is sponsoring our Member Introduction Section. Please take the time to welcome Paul and if you are looking for some quality fab work hit Paul and ZTFab up!!!

Contact ZTFab:

[email protected]

phone - 909-821-4741

Myspace.com/ztfab

ZTFab's build threads:

http://www.utvunderground.com/f56/another-rzr-s-1595.html

http://www.utvunderground.com/f56/custom-polaris-rzr-s-957.html

ZTFab Work:

cls 78

Valentine Motorsports - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Norco
For anyone looking to get any fab work done that is second to none. Give Paul a call. He is one of the best I have ever seen, honest, fair, an overall good guy to deal with, believe me I have had my fair share of flakes, and I was so happy to find this guy.

Mike Valentine
SR1

Reactions: 1 person

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Thanks everybody!

I am definitely in good company with the other quality sponsors and members on this forum. It is truly the best UTV forum on the net.

If anyone is looking for custom work, don't hesitate to shoot me an email.

I look forward to meeting more/all of you as the riding season goes into full effect!

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
Paul is a life saver!!! don't think that he's just a custom guy, there is no job too small for him either. He has bailed us out a number of times when getting ready for a race. We wouldn't be where we are today without Paul's help!

Thanks for everything Paul!

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Caught in the act!! :eek:

Thanks again for coming by the shop Dan. We'll definitely get some riding in this season!

Hit me up if you need anything else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000