All UTV's What do you get when you cross.....

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
The snowmobile is over 175 hp stock with a turbo. There is a lot left from the factory. Very minimal mods to get over 300 hp. Computer program some exhaust work and race fuel is pretty much all it takes. 240-260hp is bolt on from lots of aftermarket guys. And yes it's a Suzuki. Arctic Cat is starting to do their own motors now. Snowmobiles are cvt drivin just like a UTV. So that part is a piece of cake. As far as the Arct-laris.... The snowmobile has lost its battle with life and become an organ donor. Lol
Got it. Thanks!

cek

Yakima my Yakima - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 12, 2009
Yakima, WA
Thanks for the clarity. I still didn't get if the Arctic Cat snowmobile comes stock (or optional) from the factory with the Suzuki motor.
Yes. Up until 2013 arctic cat used Suzuki for their engines. they may still in a limited form but I believe they are trying to become self sufficient in their engine program. lol I sound smart there.

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
I've wondered the same as Reid... every time I fire up my 180 HP Yamaha JET SKI (stock, no turbo, factory, no mods), I wonder why I can't get the same HP on freakin' production UTV.

cek

Jul 12, 2009
Yakima, WA
I've wondered the same as Reid... every time I fire up my 180 HP Yamaha JET SKI (stock, no turbo, factory, no mods), I wonder why I can't get the same HP on freakin' production UTV.
I think they can. They just don't need to YET.

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
why build the biggest now and sell a few units, when you can slowly bleed the consumer of thier monies over decades. The car manufacturers are pretty good at it, why not the toy industry.

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
why build the biggest now and sell a few units, when you can slowly bleed the consumer of thier monies over decades. The car manufacturers are pretty good at it, why not the toy industry.
Yea, you're right.

I'm also curious to see if they'll "break" the 1,000 cc barrier that many say won't be broken... helmet laws or whatever.

Awesome build OP... I want to see some vids of this thing ripping it up.

cek

Jul 12, 2009
Yakima, WA
Cage delivered and a little dash layout. I know the switch panel is crooked. Lol. I got tired and decided that drinking was more important..

Attachments

cek

Jul 12, 2009
Yakima, WA
I did not notice that.. but if I was going to carpet my floorboard, I would use SHAG... I am old school like that! lol It also hides the stains better...

lol

Nice work!
I have shag on the roof and doors.. Shagalicious.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000