What do you think??? Shop Tours...

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
So I did our first UTVUnderground shop tour article on Magnum Offroad. Its more of a company profile piece but allows us to tell the story of the companies you may or may not know of in and around the UTV world. Have you guys read the story?: http://www.utvunderground.com/magnum-offroad-the-shop-tour-1720.html

If you have then let me know if you like the format and if so what shops you may like to see featured next. It could be anyone from a manufacturer, to a race team, to an aftermarket shop like Magnum.

if you haven't read it, then please do and get me your feedback. Good or bad, I want to make I am producing content that keeps you guys yearning for more!!!

Thanks guys/girls!

mtoma

Apr 30, 2010
Jackson, CA
Again another nice article and a great idea.
Would love to see some more of the tuning/building shops along with some more race shops.

Rad Richi

Jan 7, 2011
Cardiff by the Sea
Nice job Joey,
Really liked your Magnum Offroad write up and the pictures were bad ass!!!
" The Boy's of Magnum" Awesome!!! love the pic of all of them standing there trying to look all bad ass... I cant wait for them to build my next car....#3:D

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
Wow Great Article.

The Pics where Awesome as well.

My first thought after reading the article was.

A great American Success Story.

Its very interesting to know how they and you got this going.

My hat is off to you guys.

Who-ever would have thought in such very difficult economic times

We would be reading Success Story's.

I Love it:)

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Nice job Joey,
Really liked your Magnum Offroad write up and the pictures were bad ass!!!
" The Boy's of Magnum" Awesome!!! love the pic of all of them standing there trying to look all bad ass... I cant wait for them to build my next car....#3:D
Thanks Rich!! Your car looks pretty sweet in those pics!!! (Rich owns the RZR4 we shot in the article that Magnum built)

Wow Great Article.

The Pics where Awesome as well.

My first thought after reading the article was.

A great American Success Story.

Its very interesting to know how they and you got this going.

My hat is off to you guys.

Who-ever would have thought in such very difficult economic times

We would be reading Success Story's.

I Love it:)
Thanks Beach Leo! I think most of our friends know the history but not many of the members and readers do so I thought it would be cool to share that with everyone. To me it speaks volumes as to what our site is all about. We are TRUE UTV enthusiasts, I created this site so that we could share our passion with everyone else.

First of all don't tell Obama, he'll take credit for it, next I would suggest NCY as a great story seeing how much they support us and riding! We should support those who support us and it is a Family Business! ;)
Not a bad idea PB! I think it would be cool to tell the story of how I worked at NCY when I was 18/19 washing bikes and doing deliveries! Kind of a cool story line so I will work on that for sure!!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
No brainer Joey!! What a great idea!! I think you should do this with other industries also who are part off UTV'ing, like ToyHauler factories?? Keep up the great work!! :)

I even support a write up of "How is beer really made"......

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I really liked the Magnum write up and definitely think you should keep it up.Any fab,performance,or race type articles would be cool to see.

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Thats really cool joey! Can I throw a name in the hat?? DG Offroad!! A little business kicking some serious tail in the cage business, he could use some love!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000