What if????

Oct 19, 2015
What if you could design or build any technology into your machine?

I have another chance to get some funding to bring in electronics systems to enhance the riding experience!

Looking for ideas ..?
Electric hybrid, electric shocks, torque vectoring( basically power on demand per drive wheel), help with corner stability??

I see guys buying shocks clutches pipes Ecu flashes on a lot of builds, anything else that really needs a solution that might be good to come from the industry??

Just trying to help here since I have the chance to get some funds and build another demonstrator for the oems

Feel free to pm if your shy anything that turns serious and could be patented would have your name included.

Thanks for the chance!

Sandman365

Booze Cruzin'
May 24, 2013
Escondido
download.jpg
Something like this electronically controlled for the lazy(or hammered) offroader.
Auto-pilot to stay level to the ground.;)

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Improving safety would be a gas. I know it's hard to do something like air bags because the piezos would go off every bump, but serious cab design and cocoon improvements would be ideal. Lot's of folks being crushed and so forth in the factory design. Not having to spend an additional $1500+ and still not really have something that's safe without doing the whole frame would be nice.

Glamisfan

Oct 26, 2009
imperial valley
How about magnetically adjustable shocks like GM and others have on some cars? Include a g meter and gyroscope so that on big hits the shocks would get even stiffer, and on hard cornering the outside shocks would stiffen to help with cornering. Include dash knobs to adjust compression and rebound for the front and rear.

Reactions: Domenic DiMassa

Sandman365

Booze Cruzin'
May 24, 2013
Escondido
Seat covers that pull heat off the occupant. Either a gel like on beds and pillows, or a network of small diameter tubes with a pump and radiator of sorts.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000