Yamaha What is the best EXAUHST SYSTEM OUT THERE

Kracker

Krack-A-Lackin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Buckeye, AZ
I'm open to helping you out dognuts... Get an open Saturday or Sunday and we'll knock it out. I'll give you the 170 jet. Not doing me any good...
Sounds good. I'll bring the beer and break in that new shop. Is the 170 for the high flow? Won't have that.

What is the stock jet size?

Karl

McKrawlin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Glendale, AZ
Stock jet is a 142.5 or something like that. The 170 or 165 is for the filter the you got from me... so you have it sucka!

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
way back when i first purchased my rhino the first thing i did was install that foam filter with the billet collar,,, i swear i did not notice any difference from stock. none.

1 season later i upraged the intake to the K&N highflow intake,,, ground out the header welds,,, removed spark arrestor,,, and jetted my carb. big difference from stock, you could actually feel more power.

1 season after that i took out my stock modified header/muffler and installed looney tuned duals... didnt notice any difference over the modified header/muffler.

soon after that i upgraded my motor to a 686 with a coulple extras, and i do believe that the duals work better for that motor than the modified stocker would have.

moral of the story,,, if you have a stock motor duals are a waste of $$$. if you decide to do a 686 upgrade you should see a bigger power increase with duals or ron woods set-up.
Fosho thanks for posting up some good info dog.I need a pipe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000