g-

Last edited:

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
Wazzz up foolio's!

Karl.. i've been good.. super busy!

Rog,

not really.. not sure if i told you, but i made the mistake of driving a Gen 4 with a 500hp subie, and it made my car feel like a go kart.. it was insane the difference. I was in shock.. so now that i have been tainted, i am saving up. I sold my rock crawler, and my duramax too.. so its been nice not sqeeking by every month to pay for all these damn toys! haha

I went and got myself a nice cheap jeep to build up, and be able to do everything i need (besides duning of course). It will have a long travel suspension kit (hopefully 14" of up and down movement) with 35" tires, and running walker evan beadlocks, with Fox bypass shocks on it. I got the thing a week ago, so it will be a few months before its finished. i should be able to run the woops in the desert, crawl the local rock trails, drive 80 on the freeway, all doing it in the comfort of ac, and leather seats!

actually.. i could use your guys opinion on the color scheme to chose for the suspension, rock sliders, and beadlocks.. let me know which color i should do:

the green would be like the old rhino.. but let me know what you guys think.

G-

LSRGreg

Jan 26, 2009
hey mike.. it cracks me up how it seems like everyone has moved here! hahaha. things are doing pretty well. can't complain.

g-

LSRGreg

Jan 26, 2009
check out what one of the dudes on the jeep forum did.. haha. i totally didn't even think about the monster scheme..

I was leaning towards green, because i loved that color on my old rhino, but im thinking of going with the red.. this will be my daily driver when its not under the knife, so i don't want it to look too wild.

thanks for the comments guys!

g-

Double Trouble Hooks

Dorian's My Name, Pimpin DTH's is my Game - UTVUnd
Jan 15, 2009
Hey Greg, thanks for the help a couple months ago on the axle info. Nice to see ya here. Black and charcoal or silver..gots to love our jeeps!

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
Making a jeepspeed legal grand cherokee? I think i ran some trails back in the day with you i saw your jeep over at gregs shop in novenmber and i swore i have been on some trail runs with you bout 6 years ago

LSRGreg

Jan 26, 2009
Hey Dorian!

Making a jeepspeed legal grand cherokee? I think i ran some trails back in the day with you i saw your jeep over at gregs shop in novenmber and i swore i have been on some trail runs with you bout 6 years ago
I am not planning on racing it.. but the goal is for it to handle just as good, or hopefully better than the jeep speed XJs.

R u talking about Greg clarks place? if so, he was swapping out the fuel injectors on the rock crawler that i sold a couple months ago. That thing was fun, but spent way more time workin on it, than driving it.

I used to have a 98 grand with long arm suspension on air bags about 5 years ago or so... wow, time flies. it was black with silver suspension.. everybody gave me shit because it looked too pretty to offroad, then their jaws dropped as i never lifted a tire crawling on the trails! So basically doing up the same thing. I miss that jeep, so hopefully this one will work even better. I am going a little bigger, and going all out on the shocks, if i can fit them in.

Do you know anyone that i know?? or did you just randomly see me out there someplace?

LSRGreg

Jan 26, 2009
i know its not rhino related, but i gotta show off a little..

got my long arm lift on.. 7" as it sits right now, with 35" BFG KM2's... more on the way.

i was pretty busy last weekend:

here is how it sits now:

the install:

subframe intall:

My walker evans wheels should be ready in a few weeks, then i am having some Fox Bypass shocks built for this bitch.

LSRGreg

Jan 26, 2009
at the same time i am working on a new bumper for it as well.. here are some pics of what that will sorta look like...

The mounts:

hope you guys enjoy..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000