Whats going on????

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
How come this place seams dead?

Also why is alternate off road posting all of his threads in our section? Seems like a cool guy and cool services just seams like all of his posts are in this section.

When are we riding guys? Are we doing a ride for the new year.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
WE ARE MEETING SOME FRIENDS @ SUPERSTITION ON SATURDAY. MAYBE FOR NEW YEARS WE COULD ALL GO THERE. THERE WILL BE GROUP FROM THE UNDERGROUND RIDING OVER FROM OCOTILLO WELLS THAT WEEKEND.
IT HAS BEEN SLOW. PEOPLE HAVE LIVES I GUESS & DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO BE ON HERE.

RR_Rick

Ridge Runner - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 1, 2010
Ramona, CA
AG, I noticed...
Drop 31 for new years sounds good.....I might bring my quad so Mikey can stay with me.. :D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Hey Geek, Alternative Offroad is a new sponsor of the site and sponsored the La Familia section is all. He is offering member discounts to all UTVUndeground and La Familia members!!!! Over time his threads will be moved to the proper forum. Glad to see you around!

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
Hey Geek, Alternative Offroad is a new sponsor of the site and sponsored the La Familia section is all. He is offering member discounts to all UTVUndeground and La Familia members!!!! Over time his threads will be moved to the proper forum. Glad to see you around!
thank you for clearing that up joey. thats what we are looking for communication.... thank you alternate offroad for sponsoring our section

AlternativeOffroad

Alternative Off Road - Official UTVUnderground Spo
thank you for clearing that up joey. thats what we are looking for communication.... thank you alternate offroad for sponsoring our section
You are very welcome! The only reason I'm posting in this section is because I don't want to step on anyone else's territory and I sponsored this section.

Joey, thanks for clearing that up. All my deals are still valid so please let me know if you guys need anything!!:)

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD YET. MY MOM HAD A STROKE ON NOVEMBER 14TH. WE WERE ON A PLANE TO ARKANSAS ON THE 15TH. WHILE WE WERE IN THE AIR SHE HAD BRAIN SURGERY. IT WAS SUCCESSFUL. WE WERE THERE FROM THE 15TH TO THE 29TH. WHEN WE GOT HOME THE COUNTY LET MY WIFE GO. THEY SAID IT WAS AN AUTOMATIC RESIGNATION BECUASE SHE DID NOT COME BACK ON THE 18TH WHEN SHE TALKED TO HER SUPERVISOR, WHO SAID IT WAS NOT HER MOM, SHE WAS ON UNAPPROVED LEAVE & TO GET BACK IMMEDIATELY. EARLIER THAT MORNING MY MOM HAD A SIEZURE & WAS STILL IN ICU. JENNE CALLED THE BIG BOSS ON THE 18TH & HE SAID SHE COULD BE OFF UNTIL THE 22ND. JENNE SAID IT WAS STILL LIFE OR DEATH WITH MY MOM & OUR TICKETS WERE TO COME HOME ON THE 29TH. HE SAID IF SHE DIED SHE WOULD GET 5 DAYS BEREAVMENT PAY. JENNE SAID IF SHE DID NOT COME BACK TO WORK UNTIL THE 29TH. WOULD SHE BE FIRED. THE BOSS SAID IT WASN'T THAT EASY BUT IT WOULD BE UNPLEASENT. I GUESS IT WAS PRETTY EASY BECAUSE SHE NO LONGER HAS A JOB. THEY WOULDN'T GIVE HER FMLA. JENNE IS A MEMBER OF THE TEAMSTERS SO THEY ARE WORKING ON IT. SORRY BUT I NEEDED TO VENT.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000