Whats made in the USA?

Mar 31, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
I am in the market for some new rims and tires for my RZR. I am looking to get into the local short course and W.O.R.C.S. Also a big thing I want to keep in mind is whats made here in the USA? I wanna keep it local and keep my money in the states. Anybody have any ideas as to where this stuff is made?

HiPer-Tech10

HiPer Wheels - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
May 26, 2010
HiPers are fully produced and hand made right here in the good old United States. We're right in the Heartland, buddy. Each one of our UTV wheels is built to order and assembled by hard working American hands right outside of Kansas City, KS. Go HiPer and go American. You'll probably win some races too. :cool:

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
PITBULL TIRES MADE IN THE USA!

KEEPING IT REAL!
My Pitbull Tires worked awsome for me in the worcs series. I raced Anza and Glen Helen and finished both races with out 1 issue.Pitbull tires has several different sizes and styles for the UTV's

www.pitbulltires.com

Keep your eyes open on the PITBULL TIRES.

Apr 11, 2011
Santa Clarita
I like the way your thnking buy USA, Hipers great wheels, but dont over look Carlisle tires, I ran 489 s 9 races at Worcs, three 1st, one 2nd and two 3rds no a problem super light and the perfect match with Hipers

ATR

UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Tyler Texas
atrpowersports.com
Every ATR product is proudly made in Tyler Texas and Youngstown Ohio. I have to admit over the years it at times felt like we'd have to go overseas to remain competitive on price, but there isn't much left after you've sold your soul.

ATR

UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Tyler Texas
atrpowersports.com
HiPers are fully produced and hand made right here in the good old United States. We're right in the Heartland, buddy. Each one of our UTV wheels is built to order and assembled by hard working American hands right outside of Kansas City, KS. Go HiPer and go American. You'll probably win some races too. :cool:
And what an AWESOME product you make! Your Dakar beadlocks are our favorite UTV wheel out there! Thanks for holding the made in USA line.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000