All UTV's Whats up with the RZR-S

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
So I hit a couple dealers to get a good look at the new Maverick and XP and to do some side x side comps of the two. I wanted to incorporate some measurements of the RZR-S as well and found neither dealer had a single S but tons of XPs..... Is the S on its way out...is there something new about to take its place? Kinda odd I thought.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Oh for sure..I loved My S and still have a handful of parts left from mine that would be free upgrades if I found another. That being said..my sights are on the Maverick bade and XP base as I like to mod myself.

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Oh for sure..I loved My S and still have a handful of parts left from mine that would be free upgrades if I found another. That being said..my sights are on the Maverick bade and XP base as I like to mod myself.

the shocks, beadlocks and gauge panel are well worth the extra money for the Maverick XRS unless you are going with long travel suspension.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I would think that the S would be one of the first models they would phase out, OR they would update!? I keep waiting for Polaris to introduce an 800 and 800-S based off of the newer 570 platform. I know that they 800 base model is still a very popular unit as its still very narrow. Some things I predict from Polaris some day

Narrow "Trail Version" XP900
Updated RZR 800 to new 570 platform
Updated Pro Star 800-850cc motor
XP900 "MUD EDITION" with snorkels and oversize tires

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000