Where is the Underground Turbo Can Am Review.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Hey Joey where is your review and Break down from the Can Am Turbo Media event. I have seen a few other reviews popping up and I know you were out there so is Your Test review coming this week or after Camp RZR.
Waiting Patiently. Sorta.:D
I heard there was like 50 cars out there and all kinds of people beating on them. so whats the Scoop.:confused:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I wasn't in Glamis for the Can-Am intro. Reason being is I along with 4 other selected media outlets were given Maverick X ds Turbo's about a month before anyone else in the media. So it wasn't necessary for me to go. By the time they were all driving their Maverick demo units for the first time, ours was already pulled a part and being modified. We are wasting NO TIME!

I know you guys want to read the UTVUG review and see a bad ass shakedown video but unfortunately for this go around you will have to read the same 50 stories and reviews from the guys at the event. Instead, we are doing a full custom build right off the bat.

Here is what I can tell you now (Can-Am asked us 5 to not post any ride reports until the other guys all got their chance to drive them in Glamis. By the time they were in Glamis I was already on the road so I haven't had time to formally write anything up and probably won't until I have the time to go break ours in. Hell, I have my brand new Max sitting still with 0 miles! lol)

The thing is fast as shit. It pulls hard and is smooth to boot. No turbo lag at all.

I can't speak on suspension as I haven't got to blast it through any substantial bumps or send it off any jumps but to me it still feels like the same Maverick we are all used to. Cockpit is the same, seats are the same, etc etc.

Overall I think its going to make a great duner. So far I heard of no belt troubles.

Here was a little clip where I melt the tires off my Turbo a few weeks ago at SDR..

http://youtu.be/ZKYYRB9xWdo?list=PLafdRZtJSBY1r2xWexN3ehRoecCeIF9u0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000