Who has the right helmet suggestion for this new crazy law???

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
HMM maybe Tony Stewart could hook us up with some da kine helmits? Or Jeff Gordon?:)

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
One thing people might think of when getting a street style helmet is maybe order extra face shields because when they change the style your stuck with it .

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
hey Zane, just saw your post for pumper helmets..... I "stole" some from simpson at the sand show, nice helmets.... they might have some left over for the reduced price, try calling them... Or Angie "speedy" bought the Zamp for $199...she said it felt pretty good, but you could double check...

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Yes I was. I changed it up and went with full face pumper helmets from Rugged instead.. I got a really good package deal from them. I figuered with the all the new hp/speed a full face would just feel a lot better riding..

But Ill still keep the caps for lazy laid back rides, like to the restrooms and what not...lol...

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
has anybody got a shorty helmet that will work with a over the head type of headset? called rugged today that simpson will not work with the oth headset:mad:

emgee00

Jun 7, 2012
Holy smokes! I just realized I haven't found helmets for the family and me and we are coming up on a trip very quickly. Darn this time of year keeps me very busy! :eek:

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com

Grampsride

Team Incognito
May 8, 2009
Imperial, Ca
I got 5 G Max helmets because they fit great and can be found for less than $30 on some web sites.

http://www.g-max.com/gmax/products.html

Here is just one design but there are lots. I got full faced helmets myself.

Bryan :cool:

Here is what I got but they are 2010 helmets so might be hard to find this style.
I got 5 helm it's one in each size so people going riding with me don't have to buy one. ($150 for 5 helmets)

Some more G-Max helmets.

Where did you buy these from? They don't sell retail apparently.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000