WHOLESALE PRICING

RHINOKING

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor - ORW
Jan 26, 2009
Hey everybody just wanted to let everyone know that ORW is now offering wholesale pricing to all UTVuderground members. All you guy's need to do is call or come in to any location and tell the salesman you are a UTVunderground member and the ad code is UTV to recieve your discount. This applies to everything we carry not just UTV products, so if you guys need shocks or a programmer for your truck the discount will apply. I look forward to hearing from you guys you can reach me at 760-746-3193 ask for Dave.

Reactions: 1 person

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
we are direct at my shop for alot of things been buying from some places long before they had the big buy in amounts. If there is anything you need man hit me up i always hook up my bros Kyle got some smokin deals on his rims and tires, he got his lift cuz i aint direct with cst unfortunately

SKEETER9

Oh 8 7 Hundy - UVUnderground Approved
Feb 12, 2009
El Cajon
wat would the price'n run on the total chaos suspension kit for the tacoma...... also wat is the differance between the fox/king shocks and the s-a-w shocks???

Off Road Warehouse

Off Road Warehouse - UTVU
Jul 22, 2009
San Diego, CA
offroadwarehouse.com
wat would the price'n run on the total chaos suspension kit for the tacoma...... also wat is the differance between the fox/king shocks and the s-a-w shocks???
Are you looking for the LT kit or are you looking to do just the UCA,s and a c/o from either fox/king shocks or the s-a-w. What year tacoma is it and is it a 2wd 5-lug or pre-runner/4wd.

SKEETER9

Oh 8 7 Hundy - UVUnderground Approved
Feb 12, 2009
El Cajon
04 trd off road 2 wheel drive.... 6 lug im tryin to find the best performance on and off road lift i noticed i need flared fenders also does it do anything for the rear or would i have to do that seperate??? i want best bang for buck i like the L/T jus cuz well alot more play haha

Off Road Warehouse

Off Road Warehouse - UTVU
Jul 22, 2009
San Diego, CA
offroadwarehouse.com
04 trd off road 2 wheel drive.... 6 lug im tryin to find the best performance on and off road lift i noticed i need flared fenders also does it do anything for the rear or would i have to do that seperate??? i want best bang for buck i like the L/T jus cuz well alot more play haha
This kit including FOX shocks and fiberglass will run you $4277.99 to included the rear with deaver springs and FOX shocks it will round that total up to $5200.00 with every thing included ready to install. They also offer upgrades like the weld-on spindle gussets*,heim steering and steering rack bushings. Let me know what you think everything is good in stock.
From Nick @ ORW

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000