WHOLESALE PRICING

RHINOKING

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor - ORW
Jan 26, 2009
JBA list one only for the extra cab, but it may be the same exhaust system if this is a short bed. I'll have to call JBA monday and make sure, before we go any further.

SKEETER9

Oh 8 7 Hundy - UVUnderground Approved
Feb 12, 2009
El Cajon
it is a short bed... also if jba is out of question what is next best (quality and price) exhaust system... headers and exhaust (whole package) etc etc

SKEETER9

Feb 12, 2009
El Cajon
i got to hand it to yall u really know how to handle customer service... im jus goin to take my bizness elsewher my money dont last forever nor does it grow on trees.... if i have it "extra" wont be long b4 it goes to bills so thanks anyway

Off Road Warehouse

Off Road Warehouse - UTVU
Jul 22, 2009
San Diego, CA
offroadwarehouse.com
I truly apologize for the delay in response. Spoke with JBA and they have told me that the xtra cab exhaust system will work with the 4dr. short bed as well. The labor to install this kit will run $525 which comes out to about $1400 like Troy had said origanaly. If there is anything else we can do for you let me or Troy know.
Thanks

SKEETER9

Feb 12, 2009
El Cajon
ok i apologize for my previous post i can be impatient but with Gods help im getting better at bein patient... ok another question.... what is best set up to replace stock suspension level it out and make it nice and sweet (leaf springs shocks coil overs etc) and not get into control arms etc

Off Road Warehouse

Off Road Warehouse - UTVU
Jul 22, 2009
San Diego, CA
offroadwarehouse.com
what is best set up to replace stock suspension level it out and make it nice and sweet (leaf springs shocks coil overs etc) and not get into control arms etc
There are plenty of options for your Tacoma but one of the better of the leveling kits is Icons leveling 2.5 coil-over shocks and rear remote res. shocks and Deaver 3-leaf add-a-leaf. your cost on this kit is $1436.58

SKEETER9

Feb 12, 2009
El Cajon
yea i had dun sum research on that kit and you could say kinda favored it over the others... now what if i wanted a new set of complete leaf springs instead of add a leafs

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Please note that UTVUNDERGROUND.COM members will receive a discount on all ORW products. Some members have commented that only discounts will be given on UTV products, I have confirmed with the owner that all products that ORW offer are available with a discount.

Please contact your local ORW or check out the web Off Road Warehouse -

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Please send me a price on:

Carli 3" Coils for a Hemi (CS-MRC-03-H)
Carli Bilstein Lower Stabilizer (CS-LBS-08)
Carli Front diff cover (CS-FDG)
(2) Fox 10" 3.0 non-coil remove resi (980-99-264-A)

Thx!

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000