Why did you keep your Co Dawg?

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
I'm sure they started off for a trial race. Why do you keep them around? Are they a great mechanic? I'm sure they must bring the best out of you. Do they lighten the mood? Are they a great navigator? Or are they just good at looking at a screen without puking in there helmet? Let's here it drivers! Co Dawgs are the unsung hero's in a sense, give them some props!

johnmmc67

Dec 4, 2011
No response on this thread do to the fact that no one wants to look like a fag! But I keep the DAWG around cause we have a blast in the car and he hasn't puked yet:D

AReed

Oct 2, 2012
My wife Co dawgs with me, we have a blast. She knows her way around the car pretty well since I make her prep it with me

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
So since I'm a girl and my co-dawg is a guy I guess I am not a fag! I keep him because he is always positive and keeps me going, he is great at navigating, pretty good mechanic and fun to hang around with after. He is also light so it keeps the weight of our car down!

TJWIZ

Double Tap Racing #803
Jul 30, 2011
Moreno Valley, Ca.
www.facebook.com
@ rockstarcustomz "So since I'm a girl and my co-dawg is a guy I guess I am not a fag! LOL. My co-dawg is a good navigator and is helpful during a break down (it happens). It also helps keep my insanity racing 125 plus miles across the desert.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Hmmmmm...I know that Blake is a pillow biter, and Cognito Justin S just by his shoe and sun glass selection is a 'Butt Pirate.' So think'n that somebody is going to get violated in 1275 miles. Reid...where do you stack up?

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
The hairy Mexican weighs a buck fifty, not including the Sasquatch volume hair on his back, front, top and I assume, bottom. He's a great navigator. He's good at bookmarking the GPS on pre runs, and is a Mexican national. He is as motivated to be in the car as anyone I've ever seen. Doesn't drink much, and definitely not a drugger. Couldn't turn a wrench to save his life, but he has learned to change a tire (if you have 7 or 8 minutes to spare). He also is familiar with the majority of the terrain we race in.

But the biggest reason Marc keeps him in the car and not me (because I tell it like it is), is that the bouncing around would make the beer in my stomach come foaming out of my ears. That would happen before regurgitation sets in, and I definitely don't have the sense of urgency that Marc does while he is racing. I loved to go to the races as a spectator to drink and film, but participating in the event, it's not for me. A second there, a second here, just give me time to finish my beer.:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000