WILDCAT $5K SALE! SAVE $5,000!

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Any chance I could take one out for a test spin? It's hard to spend car $$$ on a toy that I can't test drive before I buy.... You guys are giving these away with 5K off, so I'll be scoping them out on Saturday.... That is if everyone else hasn't scooped them up by then :eek:

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Any chance I could take one out for a test spin? It's hard to spend car $$$ on a toy that I can't test drive before I buy.... You guys are giving these away with 5K off, so I'll be scoping them out on Saturday.... That is if everyone else hasn't scooped them up by then :eek:
Just imagine driving your 900, but way better suspension stock and more room in the cab, comfy stock seats and a low seating position. More stable at higher speeds too. Top speed wise pretty close in the open desert (I am talking about the Wildcat X).

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Just imagine driving your 900, but way better suspension stock and more room in the cab, comfy stock seats and a low seating position. More stable at higher speeds too. Top speed wise pretty close in the open desert (I am talking about the Wildcat X).
hmmmm, I heard you mention you test drove them a lot, and the XP1K, so what was the tipping point in going the PoPo route ???

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
I ride 90% in the sand and could not pass on the 107hp. In the sand the Wildcat X does fine, but on the big hills it does not have the punch of the XP or Maverick.

The Wildcat X in the sand is fast, but the other two borderline stupid fast.

Tipping point was the price difference between the two was not enough to sway me and the 107hp.

SAVE $5,000 OFF A WILDCAT ONLY FROM BERTS MEGA MALL!!!!!
*Limited quantities. While supplies last. Sale prices good through Friday, 10/31/14.*
If you are looking to buy a SXS now is the perfect time! We are selling Arctic Cat Wildcat's at an amazing sale price.. $5,000 OFF! Starting at only $13,499 you can own a Wildcat and take it offroading with your family and friends! We do not only just have the entry level SXS' either we have all limited edition models as well as the high performance models!
*LIMITED STOCK OFFER*

WE HAVE MASSIVE WILDCAT INEVTORY AND A TON OF WILDCAT PARTS! DONT MISS OUT!!

CALL NOW!!! (626) 974 6600!

SAVE $5,000 ON A WILDCAT NOW!!!!

*Limited quantities. While supplies last. Sale prices good through Friday, 10/31/14.*
If you are looking to buy a SXS now is the perfect time! We are selling Arctic Cat Wildcat's at an amazing sale price.. $5,000 OFF! Starting at only $13,499 you can own a Wildcat and take it offroading with your family and friends! We do not only just have the entry level SXS' either we have all limited edition models as well as the high performance models!
*LIMITED STOCK OFFER*

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000