will lucas follow bitd

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
get a commander 800 Brian, then try to beat the kawis. someone will be engineering the can am 800 motor for short course, rest assured. :)

no one wants to do the anemic 700 AC, but as corry has mentioned, they can race with it, just like a rhino. :eek:

still whining about yamaha r1 against the others. amazing, they are all within 5-7 hp , keep them in the rhino chassis?, any inline liter motor.

some of the unlimiteds did not race because probably, they are not in the points by now, no diff than last year.

I also agree with grant, SxS racing is just that IMO, two seater SxS, seems that has strayed as well for many. If ya cannot engineer around two seats then start over.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
get a commander 800 Brian, then try to beat the kawis. someone will be engineering the can am 800 motor for short course, rest assured. :)

no one wants to do the anemic 700 AC, but as corry has mentioned, they can race with it, just like a rhino. :eek:

still whining about yamaha r1 against the others. amazing, they are all within 5-7 hp , keep them in the rhino chassis?, any inline liter motor.

some of the unlimiteds did not race because probably, they are not in the points by now, no diff than last year.

I also agree with grant, SxS racing is just that IMO, two seater SxS, seems that has strayed as well for many. If ya cannot engineer around two seats then start over.
I havent seen any unlimiteds this year with 2 seats.The SR1s are still in a utv chassis the just dont have a utv motor.I believe this is why they are considered more of a buggy.

teixeira215

Sep 12, 2010
So where do I fit in? 1000cc gsxr powered rhino.

No class for me? Cant do unlimited rhino and cant do sr1?

Weller Racing

I Make Things Go Fast - Official UTVUnderground Sp
Aug 21, 2009
Chandler, AZ
www.wellerracing.com
If you want a class, start at the bottom and work your way up. Show Lucas that "they will come" just like everyone racing has busted their butts doing. Its all about numbers... Otherwise there are plenty of other series that will take your "open classes" or "1000cc classes"....

teixeira215

Sep 12, 2010
If you want a class, start at the bottom and work your way up. Show Lucas that "they will come" just like everyone racing has busted their butts doing. Its all about numbers... Otherwise there are plenty of other series that will take your "open classes" or "1000cc classes"....
Wouldn't it make more sense to allow more cars into a certain classes instead of making new classes?

Its all about the numbers like you said

152 to 180hp in r1 engines. difference of 28 hp, lot of difference for a official "spec" class in my eyes.

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
I was more thinking of how to get the pro class running as fast as the sr1. Plus not to step on anybodys toes the pro class is kawasaki if you dont have one you are not competitive any ways. The question is when does each class make a change 2011 or 2012.I will say all the kawi guys will say when there manufacture comes out with something bigger . Brp,articat, and john deere will say 2011. I have a question if you build a 1000cc pro utv are you allowed to go race with them or do you have to what for rules to change.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Wouldn't it make more sense to allow more cars into a certain classes instead of making new classes?

Its all about the numbers like you said

152 to 180hp in r1 engines. difference of 28 hp, lot of difference for a official "spec" class in my eyes.
said it along time ago, no one listened. it will change though.

for Tatum, I was prob the last one to run two seats in unlimited UTV. oops the former banana still has two seats actually with an SR1 setup. :rolleyes:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000