Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Checking out

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

motive

Jan 12, 2014
Pleasant Grove, UT
Great coverage. Live video and the tracker is great. The play back feature is awesome so you can see how the race actually played out. There were a lot of cars who's trackers showed them cutting large sections of the course (including the current leader). I wonder if that was problems with the trackers or GPS interference causing racers to take wrong lines. I don't think it was cheating at all because the number of cars doing it.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Great coverage. Live video and the tracker is great. The play back feature is awesome so you can see how the race actually played out. There were a lot of cars who's trackers showed them cutting large sections of the course (including the current leader). I wonder if that was problems with the trackers or GPS interference causing racers to take wrong lines. I don't think it was cheating at all because the number of cars doing it.
You can choose when to take what line I believe. You just have to hit them all.

///Airdam Clutches

Nov 14, 2014
yeah you can see the cars cutting corners. what i suspect is that at the start, or at some point in the race their tracker stopped working, and when it picked back up is where the line goes straight to. if you play back you will see the line that is cut, is perfectly straight like an arrow. there is no way to actually physically run that type of line across 25 miles of desert, so i assume it was the GPS system drawing a straight line from the time their tracker stopped to the point at which it began tracking again.

Reactions: Simi Dude

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Is this it or do they do another lap?

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Congrats Blake. Woot...woot!
I'll bet B VdeL is half chit faced before the 2nd place crosses the line. Haha