WORCS #9 Speed World MX

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Alright, The WORCS Final round is just a few weeks out. This is a date change from the past few years were horrible rains have hampered the event, Hoping for some awesome weather in November! See you guys there!

SCHEDULE:

Practice Hours: 10-3 Friday Open Practice $20 per bike
Age Class: 4 Years old +
Track Entry Fee: $10 per person per day $20 weekend pass. 12 and under $10, Over 65 Free
Gate Hours: 7-10pm daily 6-10pm- Sat and Sun
Camping: $10 per night
<TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 sizset="0" sizcache="20"><TBODY sizset="0" sizcache="20"><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2>SATURDAY</TD><TD vAlign=top width=418></TD><TD vAlign=top></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>#</TD><TD vAlign=top>Times</TD><TD vAlign=top>Class</TD><TD vAlign=top>Duration</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=27>1</TD><TD vAlign=top width=55>8:00</TD><TD vAlign=top>Pro & Expert Adult Unclassified</TD><TD vAlign=top width=59>30 min</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=27></TD><TD vAlign=top width=55>8:40</TD><TD vAlign=top>Youth Unclassified (race 2)</TD><TD vAlign=top width=59>30 min</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top></TD><TD vAlign=top>9:30</TD><TD vAlign=top>Adult Unclassified B/C</TD><TD vAlign=top>30 min</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=27>2</TD><TD vAlign=top width=55>10:25</TD><TD vAlign=top>Shifter Open, 90 Prod, 70 Prod, 90 Stock</TD><TD vAlign=top width=59>30 min</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=27>3</TD><TD vAlign=top width=55>11:05</TD><TD vAlign=top>Prod A, Stk A, Wom A, Prod B, Stk B</TD><TD vAlign=top width=59>40 min</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=27>4</TD><TD vAlign=top width=55>12:00</TD><TD vAlign=top>50+, Stk C, Spt 15-29C, 30C, 40C, WomB, 12-15 Prod,12-15 stk

</TD><TD vAlign=top width=59>40 min</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=27>5</TD><TD vAlign=top width=55>12:50</TD><TD vAlign=top>Pro Practice/Timing</TD><TD vAlign=top width=59>45 min</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=27>6</TD><TD vAlign=top width=55>1:45</TD><TD vAlign=top>Shifter Open LC, Shifter Open Sport, Wom C, Sport 8-15</TD><TD vAlign=top width=59>35 min</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=27>7</TD><TD vAlign=top width=55>2:35</TD><TD vAlign=top>Open A, Open B, 14-15 Prod</TD><TD vAlign=top width=59>40 min</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>8</TD><TD vAlign=top>3:30</TD><TD vAlign=top>70 Open, 70 Stock, 50cc 7-8, 50cc 4-6</TD><TD vAlign=top>30 min</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>9</TD><TD vAlign=top>4:30</TD><TD vAlign=top>SXS Class 1, SXS Class 2, SXS Class 3</TD><TD vAlign=top>45 min</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Yes...you can expect them to tie all of their tracks together - I would look for the short-course track, the VET MX track and the MAIN MX track to be tied in with some runs down the washes and through the desert area south of the main track. If I were racing this one, I'd tune my UTV for good cornering and jumping - not so much for rocks and stuff.

We will be at Firebird at the ASCC race.....but good luck to everyone at this race! :)

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
I hope your right Corry, The lucas track would be a blast for us. At Primm they use it, as well as Glen Helen.
I raced the Phoenix WORCS race in Janurary of last season and we had a last minute course change because of the rain. We did not run it then.
Maybe Ryan will give us a heads up again. Hopefully they use it, Its a nice break from the rough stuff and provides some great passing oppurtunitys for us.

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Temps been down in the 20's up here in the mornings... I cant wait for 75 degrees in AZ!!

KMV, Haagsma.. you guys in?

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Good, hope to see you guys there.

Its been almost 2 years since we have been back to Speed world, with the round switching from the opener to the final. Last WORCS race there Dan Kelly won class one and Todd Olette won class 2. Both local drivers.
Things have changed alot in the UTV racing world since this event, it will be cool to see a huge turnout of regulars and locals alike.

The bikes are running this weekend.. Anybody down there stop and check it out??

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
BATTLE FOR OVERALL POINTS in the
2011 WORCS UTV SERIES
There's a battle for the overall points in the UTV class.
Kayla Smith is going to battle it out with the boys in class 3 and try to bring home another poduim finish! Good luck to all the WORCS racers and TEAMS!
Class 1 leader William Yokley is right around the corner in points and is looking for a 1st place finish in class 1.
Class 2 look out for the ID boys and they will be working hard to get on the poduim and up there in the top 10.
Congrats to all the Racers that have made every race this year for the WORCS series and it will only get bigger and better.

AZ boys and girls you better get those cars ready!

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Glad your going to make it out Bob! My 2nd race with WORCS was the last one at Phoenix when we had to run that little arena cross section. I remember you had a tough break early.. better luck this time, class one is alot more competitive and I think you will have fun mixing it up with those guys. Great to hear RJ is in also.

Mixed opinions on the weather... o well, we have had some heavy dust this year so a wet track will be fine.
My wife, son and I will be flying out in the AM. See you guys on the line!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Good luck to Kayla Smith and the 747 INK race team.Good luck to all WORCS series racers and enjoy the end of 2011 UTV race season and it was a fun one. Looking forward to 2012 season.

Apr 11, 2011
Santa Clarita
Good, got the whole shot, had a big lead at the end of lap 2 then broke an axle and just tryed to maintain to the finish, barely wining..ive broke an axle before, but this time it was hell the track was slimmy and I could barely drive it..but that is a great track, jump after jump etc etc etc and then more jump groomed perfect just had to pin it to clear the step ups...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000