WORCS Tips and Tricks....

BrArmor

Scranton Boys Racing OG
Oct 5, 2011
Lake Elsinore, Ca
www.imgms.com
I am starting this thread for people to share any tips or observations they notice from the previous rounds.

We will also be posting pics of our NEWEST addition to our UTV family here at Pro Armor as we proceed with the build. What does everyone expect from a WORCS racecar?

We assume lighter is better and we are working on a couple other tricks. As we move on with testing and with the build I will keep everyone updated.

feel free to share on here... don't be scurred

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
The tracks get really tight when it comes to turns, Power steering is a big plus. You can go out race a UTV and have fun with out using the whole banking account.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Pedal on the right, push that one real hard...you can thank me from the podium ;)

Hey Troy, what are you guys doing with your Prolites? Shoot me a PM, thx.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
The tracks get really tight when it comes to turns, Power steering is a big plus. You can go out race a UTV and have fun with out using the whole banking account.
I agree with this.The tracks are so tight my Teryx wont make half the turns.

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
When entering the ruts at Primm, sit back and let the car drive itself. No need for power steering:D

racing rzr dad

Jan 17, 2013
As of tonight, only about 15 SXS officially signed up on the WORCS website. If you are planning on registering at the track this weekend the lines might not be too bad, but don't do this on the combined weekends, the lines will be long, and patience will be very short.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000