Working on my new/old tow Rig ;-)

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Thanks PB; I called them said you can not connect an aux tank to another 'gas' tank by law but can diesel...whew! So they have 65 gal for $1000 $1100 if I want it powder coated black. I should done this long time ago, probably didn't want to loose storage but this box has enough and better than running out of gas. I'll ship the one I have to my son for his new F-150, cost $700 new not cheap! :)

http://www.4truck-accessories.com/Ford/Dodge/Chevy-GMC%282011_and_Later%29_-_65_Gal_Diesel_Combo_Auxiliary/Tool_Box_Tank/6360?offset=0&Search_Category=0&Search_Make=0&Search_Model=0&Search_Body=0&Search_Year=0

This thing has 65 gals so that put me @ 100 nice! Can't wait to see how much to fill now, $4-500 :( Least the gauge will say it's full longer so I don't get so depressed by how much gas I burn pulling.

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Some more Demo ;-)
I think we are done taking it apart ;-)

Remove Front Clip ;-)

Removed all of the inside dash + steering wheel + heater with all the ducts ;-)

Removed the Gas Tank behind the rear seat ;-)

It 1st power wash ;-)

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
You want to put new axles on mine? I’ll give you my tool box and/or some $......3 axles, 4 bolts per axle, swap over the brakes, hubs, spindles, etc…….I got no time or place to do it. Or anyone want to make some xtra deniro?

Im in San Diego don't mind taking to someone fairly close it's a 70' rig tho, 48' fifth wheel.

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
No Hydro boost, just redoing the system ;-)
I would highly recommend swapping a hydro boost type system in. When I re-built my 66 chevy I didn't do that upgrade. I wish I had cause these old trucks just don't have enough brakes to stop these heavy a** trailers...

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
I would highly recommend swapping a hydro boost type system in. When I re-built my 66 chevy I didn't do that upgrade. I wish I had cause these old trucks just don't have enough brakes to stop these heavy a** trailers...
X1000
Also converting to four wheel discs would be muy bueno:D
Mucho power is awesome but worthless if ya can't stop it!
Love you baby and love spending your money!

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
Looking great Cisco can't wait to see it. X3 on hydro boost I can't imagine trying to stop a trailer behind my jeep flinstone style...

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
You want to put new axles on mine? I’ll give you my tool box and/or some $......3 axles, 4 bolts per axle, swap over the brakes, hubs, spindles, etc…….I got no time or place to do it. Or anyone want to make some xtra deniro?

Im in San Diego don't mind taking to someone fairly close it's a 70' rig tho, 48' fifth wheel.
I like to help but no time ;-)

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
X1000
Also converting to four wheel discs would be muy bueno:D
Mucho power is awesome but worthless if ya can't stop it!
Love you baby and love spending your money!
Looking great Cisco can't wait to see it. X3 on hydro boost I can't imagine trying to stop a trailer behind my jeep flinstone style...
I will check into it, we did test the Toy Hauler and it has 4 brakes on it did stop Jim's Rig, but it nice to have extra stoping power ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000