Working on my new/old tow Rig ;-)

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
All right buddy but just be aware that EFI is far more reliable than a carb these days, the carb has just about been completely replaced since the 80’s because of that reason AND if you put your 02 upstream of the catalytic converter, enables the ECM to adjust the air/fuel ratio precisely and quickly for CA emissions’ a carb cannot. :)

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
All right buddy but just be aware that EFI is far more reliable than a carb these days, the carb has just about been completely replaced since the 80’s because of that reason AND if you put your 02 upstream of the catalytic converter, enables the ECM to adjust the air/fuel ratio precisely and quickly for CA emissions’ a carb cannot. :)
Got it ;-)

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Just finish with all the part spec's ;-)

Parts will be coming in in the next week will take pic's of all the goodies ;-)

No FE, I don't want any computer we are going the old fashion way, I can fix it on the trail type of Truck ;-)

Here a pic of the Holley 770 CFM Four Barrel Carburetor ;-)

Ah, a thing of beauty. :cool:

I miss these. I had a 780cfm double pumper with mechanical secondaries on my '69 Road Runner. Man I miss those days. What about cam specs? Lift and duration? Roller or hydraulic?

I'm jealous. I wish I could do something similar to my one lunged wonder. Maybe when the bottom drops out on the next big climb up Cajon Pass I can... LOL!!!

Can't wait to hear/see it and you guys too!!!!:)

Dan ...

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
Yea I running two 650 cfm quad pumpers on my Hot Rod ;-)

Holley all the way Baby ;-)

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Stop work buddy after I win half billion tonight lotto I’ll buy ya any truck you want. :D

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
He's pre smog so who cares about California crap, like a certain jeepster :D

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
Thanks Guys ;-)

We are going to start looking for Headers ;-)

Yea Baby more Power ;-)

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
He's pre smog so who cares about California crap, like a certain jeepster :D
I remember the days back in the 70's in Pomona Valley, CA elementry school we could not go out to recess due to smog. Don't know about these days but hope it has improved. Seriously remember trying to breath in as a kid and it hurt my lungs, we could not even go outside at all some days like when the Santa Ana winds blew that had smog alerts. :(

Just saying :)

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
I remember the days back in the 70's in Pomona Valley, CA elementry school we could not go out to recess due to smog. Don't know about these days but hope it has improved. Seriously remember trying to breath in as a kid and it hurt my lungs, we could not even go outside at all some days like when the Santa Ana winds blew that had smog alerts. :(

Just saying :)
Ya, to bad he can't pull his trailer with a Prius huh :D

California has gone a little far on the whole green thing, but I'll keep driving my old diesel and 71 jeep

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Ya, to bad he can't pull his trailer with a Prius huh :D

California has gone a little far on the whole green thing, but I'll keep driving my old diesel and 71 jeep
Truth is Cali has not gone far enough: 2011 ALA reports mainly F grades. Why I raised my kid in KS where he still resides, I would not want my kids breathing the filth I did.

California: State of the Air 2011 - American Lung Association

http://www.stateoftheair.org/2011/states/kansas/

Just FYI, food for thought. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000