Working on my new/old tow Rig ;-)

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Removed Rear Bottom Gas Tank ;-)

Removed Front Bumper - Heavy Bit.... ;-)

Removed Rear Bumper ;-)

Removed Front Grill and Drive Side Fender ;-)

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Cisco,

Did you find a Gen? There was a nice 7000 watt Onan for $1100 at the Off Road Swapmeet on Saturday night.

choptop0130

Jul 5, 2011
Love me some builds like this, old steel, modern conveinences, just slide you in a modern truck powerplant with overdrive trans with computer and get the best of both worlds! Keep the posts comin, reminds me of project "dually" on the powerblock on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Love me some builds like this, old steel, modern conveinences, just slide you in a modern truck powerplant with overdrive trans with computer and get the best of both worlds! Keep the posts comin, reminds me of project "dually" on the powerblock on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:
Yup Truck will look total old but inside will have lots of modern goods, like window will be auto (the window lever will activate the auto switch), auto door locks, ipod, GPS, Race Radio, 2 diffrent alarms systems) and other items you can't see ;-)

mclerc07

Jan 30, 2012
hahahaha oh man that vid is so sweet!! sitting at my desk i said
"oh no, stop ha!" outloud while laughing then realized it and turned a little red.

okieraptor

Apr 25, 2011
Bahaha that awsome. Someone didnt reinforce there frame!

I like the chick at the end,"stop, dude wtf" haha must have been with the looser.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Cummins it not Ford ? ;-)
In the truck world, they call it a "Fummins". Theres a guy out where I live who swapped a cummins in an old school chevy club cab, and he swears by it. The company is called "Bones Fabrication". Check it out:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000