WOW.......PROARMOR

sully427

Red Rider - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
ordered 4 proarmor 4 point belts on 7/10/13 through sxs performance a week went by and I hadn't seen them so I called the guys at sxs they dug into it and found that the black ones were back ordered so they could send me reds I agreed so proarmor was supposed to ship immediately, well they didn't just found out today they still haven't shipped but they were getting them out today. I asked if I could get upgraded to next day since I ordered them 15 days ago and they said yeah if you want to pay for it, like it was my fault the shit didn't ship. the gist of it is i'm not impressed with proarmors performance, they haven't been helpfull in any way, I would like to drive this thing one of these days:confused::confused::confused:

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
That doesn't sound right, SxS Performance and Pro Armor are pretty legit. I am sure they will make it right.

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Wow, that doesn't sound right for either SXSPerformance or Pro Armor. I ordered black 3inch 5pt harnesses about that same time and got mine in less than a week from Pro Armor.

I hope they get this resolved for you quickly, I've dealt with both companies and they have always taken good care of me.

Pro Armor

SxS/UTV & ATV Accessories - UTVUnderground Sponsor
Mar 11, 2009
Inland Empire
www.proarmor.com
A mistake was made when switching from black to red and the order did not ship as it was supposed to. For this we are very sorry and I have already instructed customer service to get a freight quote for next day air. I too am also on the consumer side and I understand wanting it expedited but I will be honest 99% of the companies I deal with generally do not offer next day air for the mistake. I would be more than happy to make sure it ships today and offer you a free product within reason as I know it is not fun waiting for product to ship and we do want to make it right. On the other hand threatening customer service reps that are attempting to help is also not cool.. Again we apologize for the oversight.

sully427

Jan 23, 2009
a next day shipping quote would be sweet maybe we could split it if its reasonable, I never threatened anyone at your establishment just felt as if no one cared that much, I should have talked to you I guess

Pro Armor

SxS/UTV & ATV Accessories - UTVUnderground Sponsor
Mar 11, 2009
Inland Empire
www.proarmor.com
It is possible they did not convey the information properly. I am not necessarily going to ask to split it but believe it or not harnesses are not as cheap as I thought to ship. So I am going to get a freight quote and if it makes sense and is not triple the cost of the product then we can probably make it work. Thanks for your understanding. I would love to always expedite product when a mistake is made but most of the time the freight is so outrageous I would rather offer a big discount or something free to make up for the error made on our end. In this case it is very important to always ride with the proper harnesses and if you want to ride this weekend we need to hope the freight is reasonable and get them to you as quickly as possible. I will have one of the CS reps contact very shortly with an answer. For the record this was in process from the first time you called this morning.

sully427

Jan 23, 2009
right on I hope it is not to much to ship either. I didn't mean to blast you guys in front of everyone on the forum I was pretty frustrated I hope we can work something out and show everyone that you guys are indeed an A+ company.
thanks, Clint

Queen Racing

Make RZR's go BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP - UTVUnderground A
May 4, 2010
Lake Havasu City, AZ
www.queenracing.com
The Pro Armor guys are great dudes! They will make it right! The thing is, the order was placed to a outside source dealer, and the dealer has them drop shipped to the customer? Right? If that's the case I don't really see how its Pro Armors fault that someone else sold something out of their store and they were not stocking it themselves.. (I dont know why a company like Pro Armor drop ships? they let other people make $ off of them and they dont have any investment at all) just my stupid opinion. When something is going to be drop shipped form the manufacture, it is really the middle guys who should be on their toes to make sure that everything is in perfect order with the inventory and shipment. It is tough to sell something that you don't have.. I have been in the shoes of the consumer, manufacture, and end user in similar deals, its tough..

Last edited:

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Fred is one of the most stand up guys I know... I was having problems with my doors for a min and Fred went out of his way on a trip to Glamis to drop off parts at a gas station for me to pick up where I was camping... Now if that is not service I don't what service it then...

Mark get off the computer and get back to work on the cars buddy...lol...

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
I'm both an Arctic Cat and John Deere dealer. In my business, I deal with over 35 different vendors weekly. And I will emphatically state, Pro Armor is a great company to deal with compared to most. They have helped me take care of my customers to a high level of satisfaction.
Things happen, sometimes our best plans and intentions go awry, but it's how we recover from it that shows our true character. And I feel Pro Armor is being of high character in this situation, I'm glad to see that. I will continue to send my business to them and encourage others to also. It's funny, but I see more customer service out of my SXS vendors than I do out of my other business' vendors. Thanks to all you that take care of customers out there....

sully427

Jan 23, 2009
I talked to fred this afternoon and he is a stand up guy that treated me with a lot of respect as a customer and he is making it right, I will be riding with family and friends this weekend thanks to fred. I feel bad for starting this thread after talking with fred and I will delete it per his request but I think it shows that he cares and that people will have a new respect for the company he is with. and we also talked about expansion and growth of a company in this economy, him and his staff are trying there best to get our orders out and things happen so for that I am sorry for jumping the gun on this thread.
I also believe that when people are under pressure they show there true colors and I have to admit I like what I see at proarmor and sxs performance. I also had a conversation with mike at sxs and he restored my faith in there company as well as he showed real compassion for the situation. that's what I love most about this sport is the people that deal parts or sevice for utvs usually ride and participate in the sport, its a whole other level of understanding
hope everyone that reads this sees the true support that I was given and doesn't judge these companies as quick as I did
thanks, Clint

c.moore

The slow one
Jun 7, 2013
Sin city wv
As long as pro armor makes a part for my maverick I will buy it. I have a set of doors on my mav and one of the latches failed and after a few emails was exchanged they had parts coming my way and I was really impressed with how easy everything went. Pro armor rocks and I'll continue to support the companys that care about their customers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000