WOW!!!!!!

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Most of you guys might not have known that I'm as blind as a bat. I've been wearing contacts for awhile now, patiently awaiting a time where i could get laser surgery... well the time has come and all i can say is WOW!!!! Before surgery i couldn't read the largest font they had, 400, dr said i was probably 20/600...ouch....today i can tell you i can see 20/15 :) it is an awesome feeling and i highly suggest looking into it if your vision is heading south.

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
Congrats man! I feel your pain I have a astigmatism and kariticonus (can't spell) anyways I can't see real good even with glasses. Congrats!

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
a lot of things are goin' south on me, I hope my vision is holding up. Kind of a don't test don't know thing...... I glad all went well for you bro, lasers in the eyes seems scary to me.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
a lot of things are goin' south on me, I hope my vision is holding up. Kind of a don't test don't know thing...... I glad all went well for you bro, lasers in the eyes seems scary to me.
Word!

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
JENNE HAD RK SURGERY IN THE 80S. SHE HAD 20-600. (FARSIGHTED.) AFTER THE SURGERY (ON BOTH EYES) SHE WAS NEARSIGHTED. SHE DID NOT HAVE TO WEAR GLASSES.(IT LASTED 15 YEARS, BUT IS STILL BETTER THAN BEFORE.) SHE SAID THE SAME THING. WOW. CONGRATULATIONS.
I LAUGH @ ALL YOU KIDS SAYING THINGS ARE GOING SOUTH .:D:D:D
I HAVE REALLY BAD VISION BECAUSE I HAD STROKES IN BOTH EYES. (NOT ELGIBLE FOR LASER SURGERY). NOW I HAVE CATARACTS. I WILL HAVE SURGERY SOON. THE DOC TOLD ME I CAN'T DRIVE @ NIGHT. LIKE THAT STOPS ME.

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
Thats great Garret! Now your wife can't yell at you any more for missing the toilet. Thanks again for letting me use your car. I left you a thank you note,now you can read it.

Attachments

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
I tried to get the laser done to my eyes,but the doctor said it was a waste of money for me. Waste of time,cause my eyes are only half opened. He said anyway,as long as I can read this then I'm ok!

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000