WRITE AN ESSAY WIN A FREE ENTRY LEGP

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
THIS YEAR FOR THE LAKE ELSINORE GRAND PRIX. WE WOULD LIKE TO HONOR THE MEMORY OF BORDER PATROL OFFICER ROBERT W. ROSAS JR. WHO WAS KILLED IN THE LINE OF DUTY JULY 23, 2009. WE ARE OFFERING A FREE ENTRY FEE TO ONE LUCKY RIDER/DRIVER WHO SUBMITS AN EMAIL TELLING US WHY THEY WOULD REPRESENT ROBERT ROSAS & ALL OF THE FALLEN LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS, FIRE PERSONNEL & MEMBERS OF THE MILITARY WHO HAVE GIVEN THEIR ALL TO PROTECT US. ROSALIE ROSAS, ROBERT'S WIFE ALONG WITH MY WIFE JENNE & MYSELF WILL SELECT THE WINNER ON SEPTEMBER 6, 2011. SO GET THOSE ENTRIES IN BY EMAILING ME. [email protected]

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
GET YOUR ESSAYS IN NOW FOR FREE ENTRY LAST DAY TO ENTER IS SEPTEMBER 6TH. TELL MY WHY YOU SHOULD REPRESENT MURDERED BORDER PATROL OFFICER ROBERT W. ROSAS JR. & ALL OF THE OTHER OFFICERS & SOLDIERS THAT HAVE DIED PROTECTING US. SEND YOUR ESSAYS TO [email protected]. MY WIFE, MYSELF & ROSALIE ROSAS (ROBERT'S WIFE) WILL JUDGE THE ENTRIES. BETTER HURRY. SEPTEMBER 6TH IS FAST APPROACHING.

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
TIME IS RUNNING OUT. YOU NEED TO EMAIL ME WHY YOU SHOULD REPRESENT SLAIN BORDER PATROL OFFICER ROBERT W. ROSAS JR. HE WAS A GREAT MAN & THIS SHOULD BE A GREAT RACE. GET THOSE EMAILS IN. SEPTEMBER 6TH WILL BE HERE SOON.

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT TO GET YOUR ESSAYS IN. WITH THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF 911 IT SHOULD BE PRETTY EASY TO GET PATRIOTIC IDEAS TO WRITE ABOUT ALL OF THE BRAVE MEN & WOMEN THAT DIED THAT DAY.
ROBERT ROSAS JR. WAS A BRAVE MAN PROTECTING OUR FREEDOMS. IT WOULD BE AN HONOR TO REPRESENT HIM SO GET THOSE ENTRIES IN. THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED HERE ON THE UNDERGROUND FIRST NEXT MONDAY. START TYPING GUYS IT ONLY TAKES A COUPLE OF MINUTES TO PUT DOWN A FEW THOUGHTS.

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER. I WILL MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE WINNER THIS EVENING. GET YOUR ENTRIES IN NOW. GREAT EVENT & A CHANCE TO REPRESENT A GREAT MAN & ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO LOST THERE LIVES PROTECTING & SERVING US.

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
THE WINNER IS?

THE WINNER OF THE FIRST ROBERT W. ROSAS MEMORIAL ENTRY FOR THE 2011 LEGP IS:

RUSTY BAPTIST AKA RUSTY5150.
2ND PLACE IS CHAD NELSON AKA CHAD59
I WILL POST THEIR ENTRIES TOMMORROW. MY COMPUTER ISN'T COOPERATING TONIGHT. CONGRATULATIONS TO RUSTY & CHAD. THEY WERE BOTH VERY GOOD & REPRESENTED WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR. IT WAS A VERY TOUGH DECISION THAT WE TOOK VERY SERIOUSLY.
ROSALIE SAID CHAD'S ESSAY GAVE HER GOOSEBUMPS & RUSTY'S MADE HER TEAR DUCT FEEL UP. SHE WANTS TO THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR WONDERFUL WORDS & YOUR REMEMBERENCES OF ROBERT. YOU BOTH DID THE UNDERGROUND & THE OFFROAD COMMUNITY PROUD.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENTRIES.

Last edited:

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Here is what I wrote. My plan is represent the family on behalf of UTVUG and UTVUG LaFamilia. Since the costs are covered I am going to ask people if they would to be a part of this to donate towards the raffle for the Robert Rojas ride. So if any potential sponsors want to be a part of my LEGP race program please contact me at [email protected]and I will get all the info from you and pass it onto Ronnie. Thank you for allowing me to do this.

I am indirectly part of the Border Patrol family. My sister in-law works for the Border Patrol. She is in the front office of the Temecula branch and a friend serves at the Nogales border crossing. I hear a lot of the horror stories and it’s really sad to hear how these men and women take high risk jobs just to protect what they believe in. A lot of times people only think of the person who was killed they forget about the family. Its more than an empty spot in the heart, it’s the empty chair at dinner each night, it’s the child that makes his 1st milestone in life but can’t share it with his hero, it’s the hurt that lasts a lifetime, all because a selfish act of a criminal. I would like to represent for the family and show our sports true colors at the Lake Elsinore GP.

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
HERE IS CHAD'S ENTRY:
Duty :eek:
Day to day you see us out and about, wondering what we do for your tax dollars. Many complain our fire engines are too nice, our cruisers are too nice. <O:p></O:p>
Every time they see us at a store shopping for food, or eating lunch, they think, “Don’t they ever work?”<O:p></O:p>
But what the average citizen does not see are the 3 a.m. car wrecks where the sleepy fireman desperately tries to resuscitate a child who has just succumbed to his injuries, or a border patrol agent who rescues a group of people suffering in the heat of the desert and near death from dehydration. <O:p></O:p>
The police officer who rushes into gunfire despite the fear of being shot, the soldier who drops his family, job, and life to travel across the world to ensure our freedoms are intact.<O:p></O:p>
All these things are reasons each and every one of us should say “Thank you” to our uniformed personnel every chance you get. <O:p></O:p>
And most of all give a prayer for the families of fallen public servants, who have suffered the loss of a loved one in the service of another. <O:p></O:p>
Loss is a hard thing to overcome, especially at the hands of another needlessly. Such as the case of Robert Rosas, who’s family I pray for and thank them for the service of Robert who is gone but not forgotten.<O:p></O:p>
CHAD ALSO DONATED PRIZES TO THE 3RD ANNUAL ROBERT ROSAS MEMORIAL OFFROAD RIDE. THANK YOU CHAD.

chad59

Mongloid Paw - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 23, 2010
Yuma, AZ
Thanks, was also going to donate the winnings for a benefit raffle. Congrats rusty.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000