WTF, Forum is so big?

HighDesert_Rhino

UNAPPROVED
Jan 28, 2009
Phelan, CA
IDK but when i open the forum its so big i have to scroll 2.5 inches to the right to see every thing. Whats up? is it me or antone else have this prob?
Just happen to me today.

pronstar

President, LBC Chapter - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 28, 2009
The LBC
Looks good on all my computers (work and home, desktop & laptops).
What size monitor do you have?

HighDesert_Rhino

UNAPPROVED
Jan 28, 2009
Phelan, CA
"I will see of we can shrink it but I dont think we can unless we do away with the photos on the homepage??? "

Dude ya got to fix it, people aint going to scroll side to side for long. :)

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I will work on it....I dont know how you have a 30" monitor and it isnt sized to proportion..I only have a 19" at work and its perfect...my lap top is only 15" Mayeb its becuase my 19" is wide screen??? Did you try playing with your settings on your browser?

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
Mine didnt change... but I have had to scroll left and right since day one. Nobody else had the problem but I never figured it out. I have a 17" monitor but I am going to get a 22" widescreen and see if that helps.... Scrolling sucks.

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
you want it at 1024 resolution on your monitor settings in your control panel mike!
I trashed the 17" monitor and upgraded to a 22" wide screen monitor. I set the resolution to 1024 x 768 like stated above..... The screen fits and everything looks good but not the greatest picture. Kind of fuzzy. When I turn the resolution up to 1680 x 1050 the picture is better but the screen is smaller on the internet...

I have been playing with different settings for a while.... Any suggestion? I should of paid better attention in my computer class..... LOL.

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Hell i feel like im in school again talking about computers and resolution and $hit. Damn Joey what is going on ? LOL hey those pics up on top are bad a$$ I love the one where Bobby is giving RJ a bumper kiss, thats cute ! :D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
you mean where RJ is giving Bobby a bumper kiss! LOL

Thanks for the props! All the kudos go to LORENZstudio.com! We have to keep it fresh to make all the other forums play catch up!!!! We might not have a million members yet but we look good!!! LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000