XP4 900 in store now!

Rad Richi

Jan 7, 2011
Cardiff by the Sea
Picked up My new XP4 this past Thursday from Bert's Mega Mall in Covina Ca.
Last month when the XP4 was still rumored and then Polaris started the count down. I decided to put down my deposit with Art Wood at Bert's Mega Mall....
I got a call last Wednesday Art tells me "Your XP4900 is here if your still interested" We worked out all the details over the phone and Thursday afternoon I was signing paper work. This was the first time I have ever worked a deal over the phone without expecting some kind of BS. when I show up...
Well Im happy to say down to the last penny everything went smooth as can be. Bert's Mega Mall is truly Mega and super impressive. Art hooked me up!
I highly recommend them... even if your buying a gas powered skateboard because I bet they sell them too.... They had 8 xp4's on the floor when I walked in on Thursday????
You may have seen the 4 of us Saturday at PlasterCity or Superstition or Ocotillo Wells we put almost 100 mi in one afternoon... :D:D:D

Attachments

Rad Richi

Jan 7, 2011
Cardiff by the Sea
Thank You! It worked out sold my RZR4 just at the right time so with cash in hand it made the choice easy. Cant wait to get it in to MagnumOffroad for a new cage and doors!!!

Rad Richi

Jan 7, 2011
Cardiff by the Sea
Thanks again Art we love the xp4 its already at magnum offroad getting the top chopped and fitted for doors:D...
btw my brother in law is asking when are the red xp4 coming in?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000