xtreme green UTV

mtrjer653

Jan 11, 2020
I recently came into possession of a 2015 Xtreme Green UTV, I understand this company went out of business. They used to make electric vehicles for police and municipalities. Does anyone know where I can find service manuals, or anything for that matter, on their UTV's?

keyblue

Apr 20, 2020
I also own of these bad boys. It would be good to know another owner to exchange info with. Parts can be a challenge to figure out, I finally tracked down brake pads. The good news is that extreme green inventory was purchased by another company and they seem to have some knowledge. The contact is: [email protected]. Please let me know as you learn any new tid bits and feel free to run any questions by me.

keyblue

Apr 20, 2020
Funny, just came across someone selling one on facebook, he had the manual and was kind enough to share it with me. I'm happy to pay it forward, just let me know your email.

mtrjer653

Jan 11, 2020
Yes, being able to share info with other owners of this type of UTV would be helpful. I've done a lot of searching and I can't find anyone that has parts, or even knows much about Extreme Green. I'll try that contact you mentioned, thank you. Btw, I do have an owner's manual for my unit if anyone wants one.

keyblue

Apr 20, 2020
Yes, being able to share info with other owners of this type of UTV would be helpful. I've done a lot of searching and I can't find anyone that has parts, or even knows much about Extreme Green. I'll try that contact you mentioned, thank you. Btw, I do have an owner's manual for my unit if anyone wants one.
Is the manual you have called an assembly manual. If not I would love a copy. My email is [email protected] I'll send you back the assembly manual.

Phil

May 27, 2020
I also own an Extreme Green Pro UTV. Read you must change the oil in the differential and the transmission every six months. Does anyone know the type of oil to use? I'm at [email protected]. Thanks!

S1dc.chris

Jul 9, 2020

S1dc.chris

Jul 9, 2020
Hi I am new to this forum.

I purchased a 2016 xtreme green 5 seater earlier this year. ODO showed 20 miles when I got it and It may very well be the only one in Canada but I am not sure.

If anyone has any manuals, please send them my way ( [email protected] ). It would be greatly appreciated. I can not find anything online.

As for the battery in mine, it has 24 CALB ca100ah cells, if that helps at all. I have a new BMS on order, mine failed and fried a cell. I will let you guys know how the new BMS works out. I would recommend and upgrade.

SammySphinx

Aug 7, 2020
Hello...I just picked up a 2016 transport pro with dump bed without a motor...anyone Got a parts manual or model number for a motor that will fit? It’s got an 18t spline I put on the gearbox.

deucecoupe

Sep 21, 2020
I also own of these bad boys. It would be good to know another owner to exchange info with. Parts can be a challenge to figure out, I finally tracked down brake pads. The good news is that extreme green inventory was purchased by another company and they seem to have some knowledge. The contact is: [email protected]. Please let me know as you learn any new tid bits and feel free to run any questions by me.
Keyblue. I'm trying to help a family member troubleshoot a 2017 Xtreme Green 4x4. If you have a manual and would be willing to share it, I'd sure appreciate it. I may also be looking for parts and will post to the forum if I can find some good sources. Best regards, deucecoupe, Orcas Island, WA.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000