XTZ 1000 Build: Permission to Launch

powerplay

Big Chuckles Up In This Piece! - UTVUnderground Ap
Jan 27, 2009
me
Just tto kinda put things in perspective a little ..My Sandlimo rail has a 450 hp ls series engine..It dynoed at 443 HP @ the crank & 319 to the wheels..b I weigh in @ just over 3K lbs ..Horse power to weight ratio sounds spot on on this cool kat...project.....Gonna wear a helmet??? :D I would.LOL!! safety first.

Reactions: 1 person

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
Has Magnum started working on it yet, or is this at your home?
The kitty is at Ron Woods still, I willget it backnext week and test it at Glamis, I will give feed back to The Pro Shop and Ron Woods. I should get the Cat at Dano's by the 17th or so. Owe ya Dano forgot to call ya and tell ya, its almost ready to get some legs:D

Just tto kinda put things in perspective a little ..My Sandlimo rail has a 450 hp ls series engine..It dynoed at 443 HP @ the crank & 319 to the wheels..b I weigh in @ just over 3K lbs ..Horse power to weight ratio sounds spot on on this cool kat...project.....Gonna wear a helmet??? :D I would.LOL!! safety first.
Thanks PP, this is the first Utv that skerd me, first time I got on it. i took off from that accident and looked down doing 73mph and it was pretty fast. Then I remembered I still needed to break it in so I backed off. Ya it does real good for stock, but none of you should buy one they suck;)

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
ahhhhh snaps!!!! Lookin sick!!

Ricky you got something worked out for your seats yet??? UTVUnderground might be getting set up with MasterCraft....Maybe we can get them to extend a UTVUnderground special and get you set up with some bad azz seats!!!

Hapa

Jan 15, 2009
Oc
ahhhhh snaps!!!! Lookin sick!!

Ricky you got something worked out for your seats yet??? UTVUnderground might be getting set up with MasterCraft....Maybe we can get them to extend a UTVUnderground special and get you set up with some bad azz seats!!!
That would be sick!! i run PRP seats in my Rhino and i was just going to go back there. I don't know much about seats, I will be glad to flight test the MasterCraft seats!!!
As long as the are approved by the Federal Aviation Association (FAA) i am fine.

Do they have matching seat belts?

The only things i still must have are.
Seats
Seat belts
Paddles
Doors
Cage
Radio

Cant wait to get Magnum all medieval on my Rhino!

GREGC

My Rhino Does Wheelies - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
come on chuck. i know they call you big chuck but no way 3k! lol when we riding?

Taylor

Party In The Pines Founding Father - UTVUndergroun
Jan 15, 2009
AZ
www.rigidindustries.com
Ricky

That would be sick!! i run PRP seats in my Rhino and i was just going to go back there. I don't know much about seats, I will be glad to flight test the MasterCraft seats!!!
As long as the are approved by the Federal Aviation Association (FAA) i am fine.

Do they have matching seat belts?

The only things i still must have are.
Seats
Seat belts
Paddles
Doors
Cage
Radio

Cant wait to get Magnum all medieval on my Rhino!
and night vision?
dont forget the bright-bright......

MexicanStuntman

Jan 29, 2009
First off, I am glad that you were okay... Second, HURRY UP WITH THE BUILD AND PICS!!! I'm sitting here plucking out all of my back hair waiting for more-more-more!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hapa

Jan 15, 2009
Oc
And set up with a Rugged Radio!!!

That sucks to hear about PRP....I had to go with them due to them being the only ones with Preemy and pre teen sizes..........but Mastercraft has some nice chit!!
i want to look at the MasterCraft seats, Who do i talk to about the seats!
and night vision?
dont forget the bright-bright......
yes the light Blake is coming to see you, he should pick up my light for me. What do you need a CC? Taylor i will call you.

Hapa

Jan 15, 2009
Oc
When I looked at the headers on the 1000 my first thought was that they were plenty big from the factory. Is Ron Woods just going to do slip-ons or are they doing a full exhaust?
i think they will be testing a couple different set ups, I am not sure what they have planned. the dual exhaust was a nice surprise fo me. :)

Taylor

Party In The Pines Founding Father - UTVUndergroun
Jan 15, 2009
AZ
www.rigidindustries.com
yes the light Blake is coming to see you, he should pick up my light for me. What do you need a CC? Taylor i will call you.[/QUOTE]

that will work, call me with your CC, whats your limit? I do have creative control over the lighting project right.............this thing is going to look like a burning vw engine block when I am done with it......

T

Hapa

Jan 15, 2009
Oc
Aww those were the days!!! Comp Hill would be lit up by Vw blocks burning all over. i could ride my two wheeler with no head light and the hill was lit up like day time.:D

i will call but I want the light that can take a bazooka shot and still work. And when Blake gets there can you hit him upside the head with my light and get it on film for me?;) He has a head like a rock, good quality control :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000