YAMAHA - June 11th, 6PM PST on UTVUnderground.com - 2014 Model Year RELEASE!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Wow! I feel like a visionary. The new Yamaha Viking is exactly what I expected from Yamaha. And for those who think this is their step back into the game. I guess you didn't realize they had not left the market. The Rhino is still a alive until the Viking replaces it. If Yamaha wanted in the performance sport market, they would be here.

The fact is Yamaha like Honda is content to be in the utility work/ranch market. We all need to except this and not expect anymore from Yamaha.
Don't get too far ahead of yourself there Nostradamus.. Its easy for anyone to guess correctly if they put there personal wants aside and looked at the big picture of this industry. But where you are wrong is the fact that you think they are content. They are not content, look at Yamaha's other products in the ATV and Motorcycle markets. They are amongst the leaders in performance and they have every intent to get into the sport battle in the UTV market. I have said it a few times today, and they made it clear tonight in their dealer meeting: Yamaha vows to introduce a new UTV every year for the next 5 years. I doubt they are going to introduce 5 more utility machines...

Yamaha is back, the Rhino is still alive but not at the OEM level anymore. The Rhino is now a thing of the past. #thankslawyers

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
That's funny...what a loser. Give 'em hell Joey!
It is funny.. the guy is all buddy buddy to my face, yet deletes links someone may post on their site from here and then has the balls to come to UTVUnderground when we launch something, steal a photo, crop it all the way down, but then is dumb enough to not crop out all of the lettering... lol What a joke.. character, you can donate all the money in the world and organize all the rides you want, be a hero to your "followers" but to me you're still a slime-ball.. Whatever, its all good. I get worked up over lame stuff. We had a great night here. We are pumped to see Yamaha get back in the game and can't wait to see what else this awesome industry has in store!!

Rant over.. lol

Bumpers

Jan 23, 2012
Im glad to hear they are goin to be releasing new stuff every year ...

What I dont understand is wht they realease this now.. they already hace a perfec t utility vehicle (the rhino). In my opinion if they would have dropped a sport sxs and kept the rhino tgey would have boosted their sales a tone and still had a ute that everyone knows and loves. Just my 2cents .

But anyways I will just keep putting around in my old outdated rhino

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
View attachment 10431

Hey Frank, next time you POACH UTVUnderground you should work a bit harder on your crop job. I can still see my script to the left of the front tire. lol WAJ!
Ha Ha! That's funny right there. What's even funnier is the rzr site doesnt let let you mention another utv sites name, links or post pictures. When trying to help another forum member I posted a link to UTVU and had my post edited and later removed. I was then told doing so violates forum rules.

I guess they violated their own rules!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

What I dont understand is wht they realease this now.. they already hace a perfec t utility vehicle (the rhino). In my opinion if they would have dropped a sport sxs and kept the rhino tgey would have boosted their sales a tone and still had a ute that everyone knows and loves. Just my 2cents .

Yeah I am a little bewildered why they would abandon the Rhino altogether but something tells me its all a legal issue. The Rhino has so much negative attention attached to it that I think they just want to wash their legal hands of the whole thing and start fresh.

Its a new beginning for Yamaha, and I can tell you that when we got together with them to see the Viking for the first time they were all really excited. And while they kept their comments under wraps, you could tell in their demeanor that something bigger is coming down the line.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Ha Ha! That's funny right there. What's even funnier is the rzr site doesnt let let you mention another utv sites name, links or post pictures. When trying to help another forum member I posted a link to UTVU and had my post edited and later removed. I was then told doing so violates forum rules.

I guess they violated their own rules!
Its pretty funny.. the members there either don't care, are blind, or are oblivious to the double standard. FJK is the Obama of forum moderators!

Pleasuresburban

Feb 21, 2013
Edmond OK
I thought he was to busy making videos of free garbage that sponsors give him. Like who needs a install video or pics of a install of a speedo bezel ??? Or a arm braces. His bumping of posts and quoting shit over and over gets old. If polaris slammed on the brakes he would have a nose full of shit.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I thought he was to busy making videos of free garbage that sponsors give him. Like who needs a install video or pics of a install of a speedo bezel ??? Or a arm braces. His bumping of posts and quoting shit over and over gets old. If polaris slammed on the brakes he would have a nose full of shit.
That doesn't bother me so much. I frankly (no pun intended) could do a better job myself of doing those quick little videos, whether anyone ever watches them or not I don't know? But I think he does a lot of things well.

I always joke around, I wish I had an FJK that wanted to pretend he was owner of UTVUG and sponsor rides, pay for T-Shirts, and leg ride our vendors all day.... lol It would take some of the work load off of me, then again, I couldn't stomach being the owner of one of the sports most popular sites and relinquish all responsibility to someone who wants to play Napoleon with our members and readers. I guess thats where the leadership of this site and that site differ.

One thing rings true over here, I don't read other sites solely for the purpose of stealing their work and content. As an active writer and photographer I take pride in creating our own content without having to steal from anyone else, especially a competitor who has no respect for our site and efforts. Thats why UTVUnderground.com is growing, its not because of me, its because of our team, our ethics, and the strong relationships we have forged not just with vendors and OEM's but with our peers who we can trust and who know they can trust us also!

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
One thing rings true over here, I don't read other sites solely for the purpose of stealing their work and content. As an active writer and photographer I take pride in creating our own content without having to steal from anyone else, especially a competitor who has no respect for our site and efforts. Thats why UTVUnderground.com is growing, its not because of me, its because of our team, our ethics, and the strong relationships we have forged not just with vendors and OEM's but with our peers who we can trust and who know they can trust us also!

Here here, we'll said JoeyD

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
Yes, a tease, BUT Yamaha has committed to a NEW UTV EVERY YEAR FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS!! This is the beginning of a very exciting road for Yamaha and for our sport.
Good Stuff Joey

I think you are right

Yamaha will step up to the plate and produce a bad a$$ Sport SxS

Anyway if who-ever poach my stuff whether it be my Pic's, Video or Writings

I would take that as a Total Complement

Good job

Your pics, videos and writings are some of the best I have seen:)

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Good Stuff Joey

I think you are right

Yamaha will step up to the plate and produce a bad a$$ Sport SxS

Anyway if who-ever poach my stuff whether it be my Pic's, Video or Writings

I would take that as a Total Complement

Good job

Your pics, videos and writings are some of the best I have seen:)
It would be easier to accept it as a compliment if he at least left the photo in tact. He has No respect for the time it takes to build out a story like that. It wasn't a simple copy and paste like he is accustomed too. lol

I will be over it in the morning... After I finish this other article I am working on.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009

I agree... but I'm not a business major...just a consumer

Bumpers

Jan 23, 2012
I wonder how Yamaha is taking all the feedback from their new release? I haven't seen a positive thing said yet on any forums facebook or website

chammons

Mar 8, 2013
I wonder how Yamaha is taking all the feedback from their new release? I haven't seen a positive thing said yet on any forums facebook or website
Because the market this is aimed at (farmers, workers) don't use the internet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000