METAIRE, LA, March 24, 2020 – Oracle Lighting (www.oraclelights.com), an innovator in LED lighting solutions for the automotive aftermarket, is proud to announce its new LED Halo kits for multiple Side-by-Side UTV models including the Polaris Ranger (2014-2019), Polaris RZR (570 & 800; 2008-2019), Polaris RZR (900 & 1000; 2015-2019), and Can-Am Maverick X3 (2017-2020). All kits are now available.
“We are proud to follow up a tremendously successful 2019 SEMA Show with the announcement of these unique LED Halo kits for the UTV market,” said Justin Hartenstein, Oracle Lighting director of development. “These complete kits include everything you need to install and operate the halos on your rig, including surface mount DIY installation capability, Dynamic ColorSHIFT effects, Plug & Play wiring, plus a true white DRL LED function.”
The new ORACLE Lighting Dynamic ColorSHIFT Halos feature individually addressable LEDs which pack a ton of unique features. The Dynamic features allow the user to run multiple moving color patterns through the LEDs, creating a vivid eye-catching lighting effect. The RGBW Halos feature Oracle’s traditional RGB ColorSHIFT technology along with the addition of a Pure White circuit which allows for truer white tones, a crisp white DRL color option and the ability to instantly switch over to DRL mode.
Additional features include:
- App Control; through the app you can easily make standard white colors as well as any static colors using the LED color wheel. What makes these DYNAMIC Halos more unique is that you can also display a variety of moving patterns within the app. With more than 200 different patterns, there is something to fit every color scheme imaginable.
- Installation; ORACLE’s surface-mount Halos are encased in a special polymer resin, making them completely waterproof (can actually be submerged underwater) and easily install by attaching around the headlight lens using a patent-pending system. This makes installation simple for anyone and cuts down installation time from hours to just minutes.
- Wiring; user-friendly installation features plug-and-play connectors for the halos and controller. Simply plug the Halos into the LED driver plug the LED driver into the controller. The power cables include ring terminals that simply attach to the easy-to-access power lugs. Then simply open the app in your smartphone to control the lights.
- Polaris Ranger (2014-2019): $289.95
- Polaris RZR (570 & 800; 2008-2019): $249.95
- Polaris RZR (900 & 1000; 2015-2019): $249.95
- Can-Am Maverick X3 (2017-2020): $249.95
Having celebrated its 20-year anniversary in 2019, Oracle Lighting has been designing innovative lighting products and technologies for the automotive market since 1999. Oracle thrives on low-to-mid production specialized components with a goal of providing a dual benefit to clients by lowering manufacturing costs and reducing lead-time for product development.