When Joe Gambero of Santa Rosa, CA sent us a shot of his new 2013 Polaris XP4 he calls the ORCA, we knew we wanted to share it. Since we usually reserve the UTVUnderground.com homepage for quality images and videos as well as stories we were torn whether to simply post on the forum or to somehow do a feature on the homepage. So after bouncing the idea around we decided to create a new homepage story topic that we could feature these types of builds and stories on and rely on you, our readers to supply. Hence the first UTVUnderground.com Readers Ride feature story!
Joe Gambero took his XP4 to the guys at NorCal Sand and Off Road to turn into the ultimate off-road play UTV. Unsure if he would ever want to race or not, Joe had the guys build the entire car to SCORE spec’s just incase he ever got the itch. Joe lined up a host of quality products to include in this build. In the end, he and his team built one mean looking XP4!
Nice work Joe!
– HiPer Race Wheels – Sidewinder 14 x 7 (4+3) dual beadlock
– GBC Motorsports – Kanati Mongrel 30×10.0x14
– WARN Provantage 3500lb winch with wireless remote
– Fator 55 Prolink shackle
– MOMO Suede Steering Wheel w/ NRG Gen 2 quick disconnect
– Piaa 115db sport horns
– Lowrance HDS 5m GPS
– UTV INC dash
– UTV INC Optima battery mount
– UTV INC Cage mount kit
– UTV INC Fan override
– UTV INC headset hanger
– UTV INC rear bumper
– Joe’s Racing window net kit
– Joe’s Racing fire extinguisher mount
– Mastercraft Safety window nets
– Mastercraft 3G seats (passenger heated)
– PCI Intercom and Radio
– PCI Fresh air (parker pumper) system
– Swag off road storage system
– Swag off road cooler mount
– RotopaX fuel storage system
– Ballistic Fabrication fuel filler
– 30″ Baja Designs Stealth LED bar
– Safe glo whip mount
– Baja Designs dome light with button
– Custom Cage, Seat mounts, Spare tire mount, roof, rear wing, door panels. Thanks to Norcal Sand and Off road.
– Lots of odds and ends from Kartek OFF ROAD
If you want to have your ride feature on UTVUnderground.com, send us an email to [email protected]